Reviews for There's Leather in My Bed
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
oh please continue it's so good !
tangled6 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OK, so the story seems open-ended and the status doesn't say Complete so...are you finishing this? Please tell me you are! I absolutely loved this and can't wait to see if that last bit of news will strain their future interactions or not. You really nailed Emma and Killian's chemistry here. It would be a shame not to continue. Please update! This story's so good!
lovingcaptainswan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was so great! It was so funny and cute. I loved that he showed up in her bed, and she accidentally felt him up. xD! you really had their banter down and I'd love if he showed up this way, though I'm sure we're not going to be so fortunate. hehe Either way, this was fun and shippy and made me happy. :D Thanks for writing it!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
How did I miss this before?!

I saw your post on tumblr and immediately clicked the link to check out your page and oh my goodness I'm so glad I did.

This was wonderful! Both Emma and Killian were wonderfully in character and that little scene with both of them by the dresser and Emma in her flimsy nightgown...woooo-weeee! My heart was racing!

Awesome awesome job!
Anonnym chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
awww how sweet, YOU CAN'T STOP LIKE THAT MORE MORE MORE PLIZ!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Very nicely done, thanks for sharing.
Sally97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
liked
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is freaking amazing!
CapnSwaan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Please hurry up and write more! I looooooved it! (:
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow! What a great start! Please tell me there is more soon! Love their sexual tension already
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
keep update please
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh man, this is good! Keep going, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Trouble and Rain-20 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aw this is amazing :) Loved it, the innuendos were spot on! I'd so love it if he popped back into the season like this!
Skaiya McFee chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is amazing! You should really turn this into a multi-fic chapter, you really capture the readers' attention and you interpert both characters really well!