Reviews for Hunt, Howl, Harm & Home
Anon chapter 5 . 4/14
A shame this story does not continue. It is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Will you be finishing this story? I hope so. I really enjoyed what I read.
Spades chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Oohhh please continue this story. This is so awesome. Love it!
VioletStarz chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Holy shit. I normally wouldn't go for the whole werewolf AU thing but because I absolutely loved the way you're writing your other story I just HAD to try it out, and hot damn this is good! I love the way you write and all the unique ideas you've come up with are fantasic! This story has just the right balance of everything and the characters are portrayed so well. I really hope you pick it up again because I would adore to read more of your work!
Neloska chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Loved the story. Am quite curious to find out what John really is and why Mycroft tried to kill him. Loved the trials John went through, short as they were. Really hope you are gonna return to this story one day.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Fuck fuck fuck mcfuckity fuck pants. (Excuse my language) this is REALLY good. I am completely taken by this story and it kills me to see that it is incomplete. I know life gets in the way and sometimes your muse just decides to leave you high and dry, but I implore you, no, BEG you to come back and finish this story. Please.

Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Please tell me you plan on finishing this. I need to know what's going on
TheRYU chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
O_O for the love of werewolves everywhere please say you are going to continue this story please dont give up im drooling im so in love here.
Jisca chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Moriarty really is one crazy fucker...
Jesusfreak9692 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Amazing story. When do you plan on updating?
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
O_O Wow, this is...

Part of me is REALLY looking forward to you updating, but I seriously hope I don't have to watch Dr. Watson succumb to that madman's antics, ESPECIALLY if he has to eat a poor kid. No, just no.
SHERLOCK? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? COME TAKE CARE OF THIS, AND PUNCH YOUR BROTHER AGAIN, SERIOUSLY! Seriously, I still haven't figured out why Mycroft went off the deep end, and its bugging me you don't know how much.
Loving this! Please continue the good work and update soon!
reflectiveless chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Hot damn. Moriarty is one sick guy.
I really hope you update this story.
Zera Henna chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I sit down, staring at chapter one. my lips part and a smile breaks across my face.
"Yes. yesss.."
I eagerly eat it up, moving on to the second chapter, then the third, eyes tinted with hunger. More. More. I need more.
I bite roughly into the fourth chapter, already eying the fifth. Ahhh... It's like an addiction. I need it sated. I need an endless supply... or I'm afraid I'll die.
As i finish chapter five, leaning back and licking my lips, I stare about me.
Where is it?
No, no, no... there has to be more!
I look for more, moves jerky and shakey.
I need more. "Give me more," I hiss, as if it will help my already growing hunger. "Please," I add, frantically looking for it. But it is nowhere to be seen.
My eyes brim over, my heart beat too quick to be normal, or even healthy. I wrap my arms around myself and shake, staring with ravishing hunger at the spot where the others' had appeared.
I wait, but not quietly.
The next day I will begin to scream.
Arathelia chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait for more!

I can't wait to find out what happens next, why Mycroft attacked John, if Sherlovk comes to realize he is an alpha, and John's fight to remain in control! And just why Moriarty has such a problem with Sherlock. Looking forward to your next updates!
DixieStar chapter 5 . 6/22/2013

But I love to hate him... *sigh*

More soon dear! Please! This is so wonderful and I'm hooked on the story and I can't wait for more! Gah!

This is wonderful ;) btw: