Reviews for The List
oh god no. It's abandoned. NO. I NEED AN END :(((. A closure or whatever. I can't just keep wondering what will happen next. that's TORTURE

in other words. I absolutely enjoyed this and I wish it wasn't abandoned. Though I LOVED IT. Good luck with life
lavendar is dead why is she mentioned...?
oh ym god. oh my god. oh my god. this was.. oh I have no words. i swear i cried by the end. Maybe it was my period hormones but it was just so fucking sad and the writing is so good. poor Harry.
Beggar chapter 1 . 8/17
Hey we are coming up to five years now that I’ve reread this story multiple times. It’s so amazing and I understand you went through a lot to give us what we have and then some. But I’m really begging for it to complete! It has to has some sort of end! Please please pleeeaaase!
I know it hurts chapter 44 . 6/22
Hello, I'm still here and hoping,
I loved the way you wrote this story!
But I know some things hurt,
More than what you put in words...
So take a break, live your life,
Find someone to share your sorrows
And just in case you choose to add on,
I'll be re-reading this tomorrow~
k
anonwriter64 chapter 44 . 6/16
My god I wish this story was finished
LillithiaWrynn chapter 44 . 6/15
I’ve waited for years. I think I’ve read this fanfic about a minimum of ten times already please
I’m begging you.
Mathea chapter 44 . 5/15
This story is coming back in my mind about all the time. I couldn't help reading it again. Thank you, once again, for this magnificent story which will, most likely, haunt me forever and ever. Hoping to read an end one day :)
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 4/22
I hope you are well and thank you for this story.
Rossess20 chapter 43 . 4/22
THEO and Pansy?
Rossess20 chapter 40 . 4/22
Unless Theo is slipping a bit I think you accidentally put Crabbe here instead of Goyle...
Rossess20 chapter 33 . 4/21
That elf's name is Pitts (3) I will not be convinced otherwise.
Rossess20 chapter 30 . 4/21
Eat it Mcgonagall.
Rossess20 chapter 25 . 4/21
Ten million Drarry fics out there and I always manage to fall in love with Blaise lol.
3,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »