Reviews for The List
xOphiuchusx chapter 44 . 3/18
Please continue! I love it!
I literally just stayed up all night till 7am re-reading this fic.?:’) it is hands down my most favorite fanfic i’ve ever read! I literally love it more than the hp books themselves! The way you write Harry and Draco are so unbelievably incharacter and watching their relationship grow felt so real and natural! Plus the fact that there’s a heavy dose of Malfoy protecting and comforting harry in every chapter is always the best part! ;u; it never fails to get my inner fangirl aw-ing or squealing
please please update soon! I check back literally everyday ;o;
fhl1234 chapter 44 . 3/6
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this lovely fanfiction and to ask you if you've got any plans to finish this.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 44 . 3/3
This was so beautiful! One of the best stories I have ever read. Please do update soon.
ElfiieSu chapter 44 . 2/27
I wish this amazing story was completed, but I understand it's hard to write when hurting.
If one day you find the motivation to complete this story, please do. I do realise the more time passes the more one loses motivation.
Even though it's not completed, this is an amazing story. Sometimes you sau you find a chapter crapy but to me they are all equaly as good.
What I like the most about this story is how you write the caracters and their relashionship. Harry is exactly how I imagine him, too selfless without him being week and dependant on Draco, he's still strong in mind. His relationship with Draco wasn't rushed, they didn't agree on being friends or starting over out of nowhere like in a lot of stories I've seen.
For some reason I also like your characterisation of Dudley. He wanted to be forgiven/he was sorry but didn't do to much. He didn't suddenly become responsible or super nice and I really liked that, he wasn't completely mean which I find is similar to the books especially at the end, where he does feel something.
I also didn't mind the Hermione/Ron bashing. It wasn't really bashing which was great and realistic. I feel Harry would have wanted to fix their relationship in till the end. They were quite selfish in the beginning and progressively started looking back on their flaws/wrong actions. It's an evolution I find rarely, most of the time they stubbornly stick irrationally to their thought, which can become very unrealistic and very quickly.
Last thing I love is... obviously the list ! It's such a genius idea and very interesting to read about. It's fun and I find myself excited to learn about new one. Most of these things are things I wish I could do and it's interesting to see him do them. Some of these things are so basic but definetly things I would put on my list :) (ex : juggling). There are so many things I'd like to do but never time.
I'd be very interested in how you would save Harry. Kelly, Hermione and Draco are looking for a cure/magic removal. If it comes to that I'd be intrigued to see how Harry would react, would he be ready to lose his magic forever if it means living (with Draco) or rather die than live as a squib ? And what did Dumbledoe mean about love being able to save Harry a second time ?
I don't know if you as still active, if you plan writing one day again, or if you are going you are going to read this review. Anyways I love this story ️

Ps : I'm sorry if their are any mistakes or anything you can't understand, English is my second language, my mother tongue is French :) !
Sw0rdS0ng chapter 1 . 2/26
too bad you didn't finish it. I'd like to see how you save Harry. I don't approve of his and Malfoy's relationship, but i do find the sniping and the rest of the story to be interesting and funny enough to keep reading.
iponydoodoo9 chapter 44 . 2/22
I have a sort of rule about not reading unfinished stories, this was one of the exceptions and I’m so glad I did read it! You’re writing is beautiful and this story is just as beautiful! You’re portrayal of Draco and slytherin as a whole is one of the best I’ve read.
I realise it’s been a while since you updated and I completely understand that personal circumstances get in the way. I was just wondering if you could give any indicator as to whether this story is abandoned or not.
Again, thank you so much for writing such a heartfelt story! It’s a special one
namisnakama chapter 44 . 2/19
OMG! this is the most brilliant story ever! please finish it! it just needs 2 chapters or so pleaaaase! :S i stayed up last night till 6am (for real!) just because I couldn't stop reading :D it's just that addicting! so I would be super happy for a wrap up!
namisnakama chapter 9 . 2/18
awwwww Neville my baby you are so sweeet
JaylaCaine chapter 44 . 2/18
I love this story that you have written, and I have read it through twice to this point. It reminds me of some novels I read as a teen the Lurlene McDaniel books. A magical take on a magical disease, but in a way that makes it seem normal.
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read you are an amazing writer and you shouldn't stop writing and I'm not just saying that because I want you to update but god I do
This is probably going to sound really selfish but to be honest I don't think you should deprive the world of your work when it's so clearly you amazing don't stop writing not for anyone
kyunru chapter 44 . 2/12
I just read the story again and I still hope that there will be a new chapter sometimes. It is my favorite story I really want to know how the story ends.
I've loved this story since you started writing it and followed every update, I really hope you're able to continue it one day.
I KNOW how hard it is to lost people to cancer. Two of the four most important people in my life have already died that way and I find reading this story helps me to cope. I'm so sorry for your loss and even if you don't continue this story it's okay, thank you for writing such a beautiful story. It's pure art.
Read past's player, fate's favourite and many other fan fictions by The Fictionist
3,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »