Reviews for The List
flight of the mockinjay chapter 38 . 5/5
This is undeniably the best fanfic I've ever read. And trust me, I've read hundred, nearly all of them Drarry. Honestly I have felt everything the entire way. Including compassion for the poor suckers who've had to wait for months while you guess what? Now I'm one of those poor suckers
I can't wait to get my next fix of this story. I hope everything is going okay with your family again, or at least that it will soon. Anyway, I'm just going to sit in the corner and cry because I'm not sure when the greatest fanfic I've ever read will be updated again...
RavynKage chapter 38 . 5/5
I accidently clicked on this and I'm really damn glad I did, I've just read all this in one sitting, And it's brilliant. The emotions, the characterization, the fact that you actually made me cry. So damn glad I accidently click on this. I eagerly wait for the next chapters.
Chocolatekat chapter 38 . 5/4
Looking forward to the next chapter
avid fan chapter 38 . 5/2
Oh man... oh hell... the tears... the freaking tears won't stop... whoooo my heart... it's been shattered to pieces and then stomped on and flushed away... the pain, oh the pain... woe is me...

on another note, you are AWESOME. *shakes head in awe* i have been a ailent fan eversince the first time, i read this story (that was years ago, mind you) and i can say this with utmost pride in your work: this story is beautiful, an inspiration and perfection... the way you've developed the characters and the flow of the story is just... *speechless* i've only read this story of yours and have yet to check your profile but i'm sure you have other wonderful stories as wonderful as this...

So... my laptops dying and i say this with it's last breath: I love you... you are awesome... keep breaking what little remains of my heart... and update soon?
Mags1st chapter 38 . 4/28
Oh ... Wow. I have to say I love your fic. And with each chapterO hope more and more that Harry lives. And then I think it's unrealistic and I'm a realist ... But I still want him to live. It so funny at times and hearbreaking at others, makes you laugh and then cry. Great character development. Waiting for more and hoping for - as cheesy and cluche as it is - a happy ending :)
enchanted nightingale chapter 38 . 4/25
Loved it!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 38 . 4/19
Honestly, I clicked on this story thinking it would be a good, angsty read... Then it turned into the best damn Drarry fic I have ever read.

Well done, btw. This story is amazing.
Oh gawd! Jesus flipping sassafras! Give him a break! Rid it! I mean seriously! It's rejecting magic that he isn't even using? What kind of sick parasite is it?
HayleyComet chapter 38 . 4/18
I don't know why I read this. I almost wish I hadn't, actually, it's too real a reminder of what's going on right now, on the sofa opposite me as my dad sleeps fitfully.
You write so well, though, that I believe your story. I believe in your characters. I felt real emotion when reading this, and as someone that is too often apathetic, I really appreciate that. It's hard to do what you do - romanticise cancer, and sometimes I really hate the stories that do that so trivially. Who use it as a plot device. But you haven't really romanticised cancer - I wrote that wrongly. Your exploration of Harry and Draco overcoming so much, and realising that in the end, not much really matters, is something I appreciate, and even helps me think about my own situation. In the end, the things that are most important to us can't be bought - they have to be true. A line you wrote in an earlier paragraph really touched me; you wrote that love had saved Harry once, and that perhaps it could again. And I think we all have that hope, the fanciful hope that some mysterious other power will make everything all right again. I'm getting a reality kick. My dad got better once. My mum overcame her cancer. Maybe he can do it again. We can only hope.
I truly hope that whomever you love is okay. If not okay, I hope that they're living. Not surviving, living.
I don't know why I read this, but I'm glad I did.
croaksome3 chapter 38 . 4/18
Thank you for continuing with the story inspite of the rough moments your going through.
I love your story and your style of writing. I can't help but be sad every time I read it.
So what's it going to be, will harry die? Or is it the question of when will he die.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Lumcer chapter 38 . 4/16
I absolutely love this story! I sincerely hope you continue writing. On one hand I'm hoping you find a way to save Harry and on another I feel like his death is tragic but destined. I'm still voting for a happy ending! I hope Harry and Ron can find a way to get past their insecurities and that Harry finally talks to Draco. Update soon please!

KCK-Lumcer
AnimeGirl80 chapter 38 . 4/16
:D
CaeruleanBalance chapter 38 . 4/14
This fic is one of the most thought out and well-written I have ever had the pleasure to read. Keep on doing what you're doing I say!
bleubirdsong chapter 38 . 4/12
Oh my god. I am heartbroken. Harry has to get better. Please. Make the disease located in his wand and using the conduit against him; snap his wand and he'll be fine or something. I think I'll cry for days if Harry truly dies. I've read too many cancer fics with unhappy endings.

This is realty really brilliant writing and I am so bloody happy that you're sharing this. A cure for boredom is delightful when it can help assuage that of others. Please update soon because I don't know how I can handle the wait!
EmeraldEyed chapter 38 . 4/8