Reviews for The List
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 44 . 12h
oh, wow.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 44 . 9/22
After reading it now for the I–don‘t-know-how-many-times I discovered that you used Nr 6 on the List twice. First in chapter 21 (6. hear complete silence) and then again in chapter 44 (6. witness the calm before a storm).
I really love your story and sometime you hopefully come back and finish it. Till than I will read the existing 44 chapter again.
basicallyeverything chapter 43 . 9/22
I come and check for updates on this every week, and reread the whole story every time I'm sick (which is pretty often) I adore it so much. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this story, specifically the way you've perfectly written Harry and the relationship between Harry and Draco. I desperately wait for the day that this fic is updated.
Red chapter 44 . 9/19
Will there be an update before the year anniversary? Loving this story so much and I cannot wait to read more!
Jkimble chapter 44 . 9/21
Still absolutely in love with this story ️ Just finished rereading it again. Please please finish it!
Skyfly chapter 44 . 9/17
Oh my f-ing god. It's his cupboard. I literally choked that sentence out around a stuffy throat and puffy eyes.
Rin Yumii chapter 39 . 9/14
Hello!
Was that another reference to Kingdom Hearts with the sentence "And don't you forget it?" that Lea says in Dream Drop Distance? Axel says "Got it memorized?".
Also, the page set up was horrible in this chapter, but it was still readable, fortunately, because I have waited too long to read about the duel to not read it because of a bad set up!
Gonna read the last five chapters now!
Buh bai :)
im crying
Rin Yumii chapter 33 . 9/8
Hello! Just stopping reading to ask: Was that a Kingdom Hearts reference you made when writing about sea-salt ice cream? I love this franchise so much!
I'll get back to reading now, I can't wait to read what happens next. Your fanfic is hilarious, though there are some huge mistakes in it, but it is also sad to be writing about such a subject: a dying person. We all know what the outcome will be, that is, if you do decide to kill Harry at the end, and it is just heartbreaking to see a relationship evolve when we know from the start it isn't going to last long.
I saw the date you last updated this fanfic was almost a year ago, and I hope you will update again soon and I will finish reading the currently posted chapters in just a few days.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 44 . 9/2
Excellent story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ally chapter 44 . 8/29
O really love this fanfic. I love the way your Draco cares about Harry, and how the relationship between then start as how it goes after. I'm in love with the way you describe Harry and how he is copying with his situation. I love your writing and the way you describe every character. First I thought that Ron and Hermione were a little bit strange, not realizing how Harry was and judging him so hard, but then I realized that Ron just lost a brother and Hermione was just starting to heal of the war and being tortured. They reactions have to be the a little bit off. So, I really hope that you continue to write this history. That's probably the 15th time that I read all the 44 caps. Actually I read it like 5 times before you posted the last chapter, and after you posted it I read it 10 times during this last year. I really want to know what you have in there for this and how this is going to end. Well, this is it. I just wanted you to know how much I love this story. I'm sorry for not commenting before, I'm from Brazil and was a little afraid of my English not being enough for you to understand me.
Kikiki.83 chapter 44 . 8/30
Wow...it was really difficult to stop reading...I've found myself reading at 1 a.m. and I just wanted to keep going!
Your story is truly wonderful: the characters are perfect and the emotions, even if they are raw, are so real in their description! I really think that you wrote my perfect story!
I really hope that I'll find an update in my mailbox really soon!
Pretty pleaseeeeee!
Siebenschlaefer chapter 1 . 8/29
I feally love this story. I finished it in one long wonderful reading session. Please continue and finish it. And it would be nice to see the actual List :D. Number One is still open
jeannie kaulitz chapter 44 . 8/29
please dont abandon this fic. this is one of the few fanfics that is well written plssssss
Malee chapter 44 . 8/26
WHAT IS THIS? Has it been abandoned? Please tell me it hasn't. I love it. I need more!
3,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »