Reviews for The List
Thank you so much for this story! I, too, hope you have the strength to continue and finish this, but nevertheless, it has been an incredible journey so far already, and I thank you for that.
New York 613 chapter 17 . 7/13
You some how got GoT in there and now I love you forever
Ally Guiciard chapter 1 . 7/2
Please, please, don't leave this beatiful work unfinished. This is the best fic of HP that I ever read, and I read quite a lot. The way you describe the relationship Harry and Draco has, is just perfect. The way you make the story flow without making it seems forced is just amazing. The way you write is beautiful and amazing 3 I read this fic for the first time in 2015, and since then I come back to re read it, because is the best I ever found. Every time I read it again, I just fall more in live with this history and your characters. I was so happy when you posted in 2016... I really hope you do it again sometime soon. And that your pain has become more bearable with the time. Thank you for creating this amazing history 3
Mareda5 chapter 7 . 7/4
Hi. Does anyone know where to read a german version of this fanfic.? If anyone knows then please pm me...GERMAN TRANSLATED VERSION of THE LIST by smak978
Mareda5 chapter 6 . 7/4
Hi. Does anyone know where to read a german version of this fanfic.? If anyone knows then please pm me...GERMAN TRANSLATED VERSION OF THE LIST BY smak978
Mareda5 chapter 5 . 7/4
Hi. Does anyone know where to read a german version of this fanfic.? If anyone knows then please pm me...german translated version of the list by smak978
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 6/29
Fantastic
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 44 . 6/29
Hi, my name is Anna and I'm italian. I had the incredible honour to know your story thanks to some italian girls who traslated it on EFP Fanfiction. I just wanted to say thanks for what you wrote, you are tso damn talented and I love the plot. I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you feel even just slightly better after all this time, my uncled passed away recently with the same disease and I kwow it's orrible to see someone you love suffering everyday. Please don't give up on this story, it's too beautiful and well-written.
agirlgeek144 chapter 44 . 6/22
Your story is so amazing I’ve just spent the last week reading it (did you know it’s longer than the first game of thrones book?!) and it’s awesome. The weird thing is I’ve never been much of a Drarry shipper (I’m more for dramione) nor do I tend to like the ill harry trope but your story made me love all of it , it’s perfect (and has converted me to a more Drarry way of thinking) . So thankyou and I really look forward to your next update
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13
I do quite hope that this fic hasn't been dropped! It is entirely understandable if topic became too hard for you to write about. But just know that this is perhaps one of the best things I've ever discovered. I've already reread it over a few times and I get more wrapped up in the story each time. It also resonates with me on a personal level. Thank you for all of this.
Aureus312 chapter 44 . 6/11
This is one of the best stories I have read so far. I’ve reread it twice already and it hasn’t gotten old. You write beautifully. The way you capture the emotions if each character is spot on. I hope you’re doing alright. Cheers!
ladybird66 chapter 43 . 6/1
Just finished another re-read... wanted to note that I absolutely love the humour in this fic, its a perfect balance for a story with a heavy theme. I have laughed out loud so many times, some of the one liners are just perfect!
Rachael chapter 44 . 5/25
Holy shit. I just read all of this and it’s amazingly addictive. Would’ve loved for even just a few more chapters for closure but I can’t bring myself to care because it was so. damn. beautifully. written. Honestly I’d be lying if I said I didn’t read it in one session because that’s just how addicted I was. Haven’t been this enthralled by a text in I don’t know how long. Well fucking done. Kudos upon kudos my friend
animedumplin chapter 1 . 5/18
Hi, I wanted to just let you know that I love your story The List. But also I acted to let you know that I hope you, yourself are doing well or getting well. I hope you're able to feel only good vibrations and be happy. I don't know why you stopped writing, but I wanted you to know that even if you aren't, you are receiving only good vibes and Prayers.
3,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »