Reviews for The List
SilverSapphireWolf chapter 44 . 11/16
Hi I started reading this in 2013 and still quote this and one of my favorite things to read. Today I bit the bullet and read the last posted chapter and can only hope there is still more to come. It’s well written, engaging, and just wonderful. I will probably check back with my fingers crossed that this will one day get an update again.
Hope chapter 1 . 7/5
This story made me sad for probably never ending
Hope chapter 1 . 6/16
To say to you that I still waiting you
hope you come back soon
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 5/29
Oh my gosh! My heart is on my throat. Draco climbing in for Harry to hold onto through his procedure is perfectly written. I don't understand why there's no actual treatment being preformed. It sounds like chemo but it's not killing the disease just diagnosising it's progress so how will Harry every improve?
Fireaquila chapter 44 . 5/15
This is still one of my absolute favourites.
Varneye chapter 1 . 4/2
Ginftunnfryjbffyjvdtjnvfdhjng
Hope chapter 13 . 3/4
Such a romantic date
And Be in two places at once it’s such clever idea
In chap 13 I feel Harry is so cute when he be like someone
Hope chapter 11 . 3/3
For chapter 11
It’s awkward moment when you was fought with your friends and didn’t talk together so long time Hermione is good witch but sometimes she is stubborn

However I always love when Harry and Draco fight each other likes many years
It’s been them
Hope chapter 10 . 3/3
it’s so funny in chap 10 has many jokes
of cause this is the reason why I love your work
In your work I can’t feel many feeling First paragraph had funny then curious then irritated then furious and maybe in the last paragraph you found it sad

‘rather re-duel Voldemort than face his classmates’
LOL love you Harry lucky at least he has a nose.
Maybe this chapter is number one of my favorite
Hope chapter 9 . 3/2
In chap 9 I laugh when Malfoy try to explain
They are so happy and I happy too
and I really love Harry’s philosophy
Hope chapter 8 . 3/1
In Chap8 I found Sometimes Malfoy has a heart. He can feel sad by the mean word from someone who he care
by the way it’s so sweet. When Malfoy come to see Harry in Hospital Wings in the late night
It’s made me feel warm. He is so romantic which It is hiding in the deepest of his heart
more read more emotion
this round made my eyes have watery especially in the last part
Hope chapter 7 . 2/28
I’m falling in love with Draco in chapter 7
The way he teach Harry how to skim
It’s so soft he had more patience than I was expected
his eyes so soft when glanced at Harry
Radioactive-Vampire chapter 44 . 2/27
Hello,
I keep coming back to this story and reading it again, even after 6 years. It's really something special. I hope you are in doing okay, and still writing in some capacity. You are very talented.
Hope chapter 6 . 2/24
6. Chap 6
The hat didn’t get wrong sometimes It’s sure that Harry suitable in Slytherin
The point that Harry thought of he realized Slytherin is kids like him they are innocent too
it’s is like I thought when I read novel too

‘Hadn't he been paying attention the past six years?’

And this part what the point?
come on Draco tell him what you think about him

sometimes while i read or see Harry Potter I don’t understand why most of the time Gryffindor must be brave and always good It’s stereotypes
like Harry said sometimes it’s sickens him.
Hope chapter 5 . 2/20
For the sadness of Chapter 5
Malfoy He is fucking clever GENIUS!
he had planned every single step
flicking Harry hand to prove his assumption even I didn’t understand at the beginning

I feel tension between Harry and Draco
They are chasing each other since day one
but I can’t find the real loathed from them
Like the scene in library when they are face Harry didn’t want to attack Malfoy as Malfoy didn’t want to made Harry sad.
3,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »