Reviews for The List
Danielle chapter 44 . 10/10
I am hoping you get notifications still over reviews in this story. I must have reread this at least ten times and each time I enjoy it more than the last. I don’t want to make anyone feel bad but I’m absolutely begging you to finish this story. Even though it’s been years, you have a lot of people waiting with bated breath. Please come back!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 44 . 10/9
honestly i love this story and i hope i get to see/read this to the end cause this is one the best story ive ever read
Love this story chapter 1 . 10/3
This story is amazing! Can't wait to read what happens next :)
The way this hurts..
Poor poor Harry
Jas Emmett chapter 44 . 9/25
I love this story so much, I hope you come back and add an ending one day. You still have many many readers even if it has been 4 years... :)
rozebytheothername chapter 44 . 9/22
Last updated in 2016 eh? Im still hoping it gets updated one of these days...
Plus i reread it like eight times already sooo...
Powerofthewolves18 chapter 44 . 9/12
Just reread this for the fifth time and it gets me emotionally every time. I love how well this is written and it's helped me, in a way, grieve over the loss of my auntie to cancer when I was a child and didn't understand (being a bit older the first time I read this helped too) and it helped again a few years later when my cousin, the daughter of my auntie who died, was diagnosed and eventually died from cancer after a long and difficult battle. My cousin also read this story and said it made her feel like she wasn't alone while she was in the hospital getting chemotherapy, it really helped her too, even though she lost her battle I sincerely hope the Harry in this story doesn't lose his.

I know I rambled a bit but to sum it up, if you ever read this review, this story is amazing and I really hope you eventually add an ending to it. You are an amazing writer and I hope life is treating you well.
Magic Freak chapter 44 . 8/5
I always come back to reread this story every now and and again, its one of my favourites despite being incomplete, I hope one day this story will get the ending it deserves because it is amazing and you are a great writer, I love every minute i spend reading this story, and even thoight its been a long, long time since the last update, I just wanted you to know someone out here still loves your work :)
OikawaTooruIsNotAGenius chapter 7 . 8/3
L safe mo We nnyuwmu
Y
chasethesun05 chapter 1 . 7/19
this story is amazing
this fic is so beautiful and i honestly felt so immersed in the story, your writing is incredible and ive never felt so invested like this in a long time. i hope you come back and finish it, but please take your time because i know that writing can be difficult.
Jasmine Julia Soleo Bias chapter 29 . 7/8
The sentence that really got to me here isHe came home to die." It really gets to me
Dominika chapter 44 . 7/4
I'm from Poland, english isn't my language, so I'm sorry for eventual mistakes:) This is the first english fanfic I've ever commented. I read a lot of stories, but I thought that comments are just a lost time. You're an absolutely amazing writer. I cried. I feel really sorry for your family member, but maybe it's the reason why that story is that full of emotions and well writen. I read polish and english books (and fanfics ;)) all days, but I didn't find many histories that feel real and caused my emotions, that made my day. But yours? Definitely one of them. I know this fanfic is old, but I couldn't just leave it without a single word. The sytuation when someone who you love is dying is heart-broken, difficult, just unbelievable. I am ill, I have type I diabetes, but it's not that bad. At the beginning I was afraid of needles and injections, but actually I'm perfectly fine with them. I'm happy that I'm not dying and my family members are healthy. I'm in love with your text. I'm sad that in the end you didn't finish it. I don't know words that could describe how incredible is that story. I am sure that demanded very much work. I was suprised when I saw my language in your text. It brought me little happines. Polish is difficult as foreign language. I know that people who don't speak polish don't see the difference between "ś" and "sz" nor "ć" and "cz". They always say "sh" ("sz") and "ch" ("cz"). But it doesn't matter. I think I would do the same, so your try to explain pronunciaton "cześć" was accurate. I am happy that I read that work. Love and greetings from Poland
Artemis D Hunter chapter 44 . 7/6
I remember reading this story years ago, totally forgot it didn't have an ending. I still enjoyed it the same way I enjoyed it years ago. I don't know if you are still checking your notifications, but your story spoke to me. I was actually diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, twice... I didn't die, and so I like to imagine that the Harry in this story didn't either.
3,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »