Reviews for But I Want You!
DFerS chapter 9 . 7/14/2019
Hey! Its a pretty good story what you have here :). Hope you continue with it someday, i would love to read more :D!
NTA123 chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
It was going on so good! Please update and complete the story! You are a very talented writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
Plz Update if u want to. this is a good story.
MMLH.love chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
This is a very interesting story! I hope you plan to finish this one day! I would love to read more!
MyNightWish chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Nah I think I can get where Ginny is coming from. Darn it Draco get with the program and try to make it work with Ginny :( I can't wait to see more progress with them :)
MyNightWish chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I quite enjoyed the italicized parts. I don't think you should take them out. This fic is amazing so far. Haha Ginny is so good with her retorts towards Draco. I think the sexual scenes are fine. I think they match where Draco and Ginny are emotionally. I think they are doing the deed to do it and get some satisfaction, but they are not at the point where they are in tune with one another so their not going to explore each other more fully. So I think the scenes are perfect.
MyNightWish chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Yay I'm glad she was able to confess to Roger. I was worried that she might back out.
MyNightWish chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I enjoyed this chapter especially the part where Ginny shoves Draco's toothbrush in her mouth. I'm so glad I decided to read this fic.
icthestrals chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
So excited to see this chapter! And I don't know if everyone convinced u or u always planned to have Ginny stay but I'm glad u did. That whole book thing is very interesting - I'm completely intrigued to see how that plays out. And Ginny not being able to go inthe attic? Hmmm maybe she is already pregnant and the wards are protecting the malfoy heir. Very nice job! Can't wait to see where this is going

And thank you for fixing the paragraph issue. I would be glad to help you with any other grammar issues. Like commas surrounding a name when addressing someone. :) I definitely rely on my betas to catch those things for me.
ladysugarquills chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
This is a pretty good story so far. I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Hope to read an update soon!
Nutmeg44 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Well this is definitely a two steps forward-one step back kind of deal. I'm curious to see exactly how that book impacts the story. More please.
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I love Ginny in this Chapter really much. She's really mature now and faces the problems. And it seems like she is happy about the small things now (I had to smile when Ginny was so happy that he said her name :)). I think, she finally understand that nothing will suddenly be good. She seems to accept that some things need time :)
She's really strong and adaptable now without losing herself :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Wait unless Ginny claimed Pig for her own all those years ago, wasn't Pig ALREADY Ron's pet owl thanks to SIRIUS given the owl to RON? So why is Ginny saying HER Pig chose RON over HER?
walk-the-line chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I was so excited when I saw that you had updated! I just love this story so much, its hard to find good draco and ginny stories lately! please keep up the good work!
Jane Kelly chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Why is she ALWAYS running off to France? what kind of a gryffindor is she? im starting to get really annoyed with her. I think she could have gotten a few brownie points by taking care of Draco when he was ill... nothing too cliche but she could've at least gotten that pepper up potion for the BOTH of them... oh ginny ginny, you and draco have sooo much to learn