Reviews for Supernatural: An Angel's Wrath
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/4
A good sotry ;)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/21
You did a good job. Granted, I feel bad for Sam to walk into that and actually smell it, but it was still good. I'm curious though on what got Cas so upset
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 5/13
I love destiel smut so long as it's written well. You did a fantastic job.
RobPatzLuvr chapter 1 . 5/4
i freaking love this and i dont watch supernatural that much lol
castielthebabyinatrenchcoat chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was great... I can just picture Cas firmly correcting Dean when said "Made love." So adorable!
anahi tezuka chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love this couple, fascinate me, they are so perfect they were born to be together, pity that the series just give us hope and anything, I love Sam traumatized so passionate that put these two, congratulations.
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
So smutty. This was the perfect guilty pleasure read. Wonderful job on the descriptions and you absolutely blew me away with the sex.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
'The other bed's fine, Sammy,' Dean said, 'it's not like we fucked on it.''Made love,' Castiel corrected rolled his eyes but said, 'Made love. We didn't touch it.''Made love against the wall,' Castiel murmured, 'not the bed.'

- I loved that bit so much xD

Well done.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Great story. Very well written.
Lol I'd love to see that "Let's Talk About Our Emotions" book that was mentioned XD.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
You have never, ever disappointed me when it comes to smut and this was no exception. Loved every little thing
pink.chocolate.unicorn chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
-happy moose noises-
This. This was... Unf.
Me likey!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Yay, I adored this :3 Sexy times are always fun, no shame in that ;D

8annie81 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Plot, sure...maybe later.
Amazing sexy times? Yes, please.
How do you guys ( fanfiction authors) write such sexy stuff? No insult. Just how!?
I usually don't like Dean as the bottom, but it makes sense that Cas being stronger he might too when he's angry sexy
silverfox.611 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Definitely one of my favorite Destiels. I felt like it was very much in character. Just a well written and fun read :)
obsession-is-my-life chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Loved the story and very glad I opened it :D Thanks for writing it!