Reviews for New Beginnings
StrainAsylum chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Well done!
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Nicely done! Great verbal exchanges :)
StrainAsylum chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I really like this story. It's hard NOT to like Kurtbastian; they should have gone with that, back in s3. Much spicier combo.

The writing style and technique could be much better, as could the punctuation (do you need a beta?)
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
This was amazing. I adored this story. Kurt and Sebastian are just too cute together. Making Hunter not only nice but also Kurt's cousin was brilliant. :3
evfangirl98 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
love it!
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Okay I just read the first 6 chapters in like 30 minutes, and I can't stop... I just had to pause and say I absolutely love this story, adore it really. I can't stop grinning like a loon actually.
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Ohmygod, I loved this story. Another one I couldn't put my phone down till I finished it. Took half the day but so worth it.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
again, try to reread this, there are some mistakes in here that get a bit annoying. to instead of too, their instead of they're, sometimes you forget putting ,'s so your sentences are a bit hard to understand. which is a shame, cause this is a nice fic.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
please reread this chapter, you've had some obvious mistakes in here. for instance clam instead of calm. quite instead of quiet. nothing serious, but still a bit annoying. otherwise this seems interesting and i'm loving the LoTR allusions.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Loving this so far! 33333333
msdarque chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Fun and wonderful and totally fitting ending. :D
I've really enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Congrats and kudos!
starbright37 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
noooo you need to continue! I don't want that to be the end. love the story thought I really like Kurt and Sebastian paired up.
sadiejane35 chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
but but i want more lol what about the puck blaine thing lol
Dream-4-Reality chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Wow! I can't believe its actually over! That's kind of weird!

Until your next adventure