Reviews for New Beginnings
loh122 chapter 17 . 7/9
Loved your story. I loved how you made the relationships between everyone. Did not like puck and blaine but im not a fan of blaine anymore lol other than that it was great
Adriene SC chapter 16 . 1/15
Omg. I love this one and I'm so looking forward to the sequel!
Gosh love the Kurtbastiand
And my my what with Blaine and Puck!
I need to know!
Hope there's lemon smut in the sequel!
All the love for this beautiful fic!
StrainAsylum chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Well done!
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Nicely done! Great verbal exchanges :)
StrainAsylum chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I really like this story. It's hard NOT to like Kurtbastian; they should have gone with that, back in s3. Much spicier combo.

The writing style and technique could be much better, as could the punctuation (do you need a beta?)
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
This was amazing. I adored this story. Kurt and Sebastian are just too cute together. Making Hunter not only nice but also Kurt's cousin was brilliant. :3
evfangirl98 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
love it!
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Okay I just read the first 6 chapters in like 30 minutes, and I can't stop... I just had to pause and say I absolutely love this story, adore it really. I can't stop grinning like a loon actually.
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Ohmygod, I loved this story. Another one I couldn't put my phone down till I finished it. Took half the day but so worth it.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
again, try to reread this, there are some mistakes in here that get a bit annoying. to instead of too, their instead of they're, sometimes you forget putting ,'s so your sentences are a bit hard to understand. which is a shame, cause this is a nice fic.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
please reread this chapter, you've had some obvious mistakes in here. for instance clam instead of calm. quite instead of quiet. nothing serious, but still a bit annoying. otherwise this seems interesting and i'm loving the LoTR allusions.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Loving this so far! 33333333
msdarque chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Fun and wonderful and totally fitting ending. :D
I've really enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Congrats and kudos!
starbright37 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
noooo you need to continue! I don't want that to be the end. love the story thought I really like Kurt and Sebastian paired up.
sadiejane35 chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
but but i want more lol what about the puck blaine thing lol