Reviews for After the Rain
Elementalcrystals chapter 9 . 4/27
*whispers* I knew it. So there is a cyborg fight? And that line that Franky told her. Awww~ Stand strong Robin! Franky's on the way, I desperately hope.
Elementalcrystals chapter 8 . 4/27
Victorigen, you are one smart, yet cowardly man. Like yes I know it's smart to use her against him, but JFC AT LEAST FIGHT HIM. I still want that cyborg vs cyborg fight man. Plus I hope Franky's up to something. Like he just has this feeling and does something. As much as I would love to see a Strawhats vs Victorigen, I want to see a cyborg vs. cyborg. Show 'em who's the better cyborg.
Elementalcrystals chapter 7 . 4/27
*jaw drops* wow... What a jackass. I really hope the ending is him feeling worst than what Robin did to him. Like jfc, you have written an amazing villian. I hate him wholeheartedly. And it's sad to see Robin so happy thinking she finally found Nakama only for them to be a bunch of posers. And it was a game to them too? That's just horrible. Franky you better do something to avenge her. I want to see this cyborg vs cyborg fight.
Elementalcrystals chapter 6 . 4/24
*gasps* I KNEW IT. Well I knew the governor was a bad man, over all I didn't know too much of the past so it was half and half of being kinda predictable, but kinda not. But damn, this guy is prepared. Like what if Robin just never showed up? Would he still be plotting vengence? I still really like this chapter. Especially now that we see Robin's side and awww~ I'm so glad she likes Franky back! Like that just made my day.
Elementalcrystals chapter 5 . 4/18
THAT BOOK! I actually want to read it. Unless it's just symbolising this story and we're already reading it then DAMN that's some amazing symbolism. Regardless, I really enjoyed the first part of the story. Time for some major plot advances and I'm so psych to read that.
Elementalcrystals chapter 4 . 4/14
*shifty eyes* Something's up. I'm feeling it in my bones. Plus Franky's view of it can completely distort what the readers see in the story. Itzal, you are someone I'm keeping my eye close on. What are you up to? The thing I find endearing about this story at least up until this point is that it's all in Franky's POV so we only know so much as Franky would and that always keeps me guessing on others. Like Robin. What are you thinking my dear? Anyways, fantastic chapter and that Ernest guy, you know loopy people tend to be much more truthful than those who seem truthful.
Elementalcrystals chapter 3 . 4/13
Alone at last...sorta. Don't worry Franky, you got this. I've got a suspicious eye on that governor for a few reasons, but yes I agree writing romance is hard and I am in no situation to be giving you advice, but I figure the date of this and if you're still writing now, you're probably a pro at it by now. Honestly, I love Franky and Robin's interaction through this chapter. And Robin's sense of humor 10/10. I always adored that about her. I'm loving the development though reading Franky and the way he watches Robin and notices things about her. 3
Elementalcrystals chapter 2 . 4/13
Not a question, I'm going to enjoy this story. I definitely feel like Franky was entirely in-character, like that beginning with the subtle pfft, there is no "subtle" in Franky's dictionary, it doesn't exist. And how the rest of the crew just went along with it like sure we'll help. Ahh~ I love it so much. Throughout the entire chapter I was like BUT WHAT IF Robin really didn't know? Like that would be so funny to me. Super smart Robin, something obvious like this just flies over her head. It probably won't happen, but hey I can dream. Fantastic chapter! It was long, but flew by so quickly.
Elementalcrystals chapter 1 . 4/13
Read the summary, read the prologue, rubs hands together. So ready for this! *plops down to read*
Silver2010 chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
That was such a good story. The best part was that it was believable for the One Piece universe. It was also believable how Robin and Franky get together.
nellouette19 chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Omg! It's awesome! The plot is so deep and clever, I'm completely hooked on... and I just love how you describe Franky's feeling, it's so subtle and moving :) thank you so much!
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I love it so far. Though, an island can't be a cyborg, right?
XxCherryXJellyxX chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! I seriously adore this 3333 Everything was just utter perfection and the Frobin was almost too much for my shipper heart to handle.
Eva Inevitable chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I liked the symbolism don't worry. Sometimes simplicity is best
Eva Inevitable chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Of course they were in character enough :) Spot on. I love it when people keep the characters in character rather than make them do outlandish things that don't suit their pesonality. I try my best to keep people in character too. I'm going to keep reading it's good when you find a little gem on Fanfic