Reviews for After the Rain
nellouette19 chapter 6 . 6/2
Omg! It's awesome! The plot is so deep and clever, I'm completely hooked on... and I just love how you describe Franky's feeling, it's so subtle and moving :) thank you so much!
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 2/13
I love it so far. Though, an island can't be a cyborg, right?
XxCherryXJellyxX chapter 11 . 1/13
Thank you so much for writing this! I seriously adore this 3333 Everything was just utter perfection and the Frobin was almost too much for my shipper heart to handle.
Eva Inevitable chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I liked the symbolism don't worry. Sometimes simplicity is best
Eva Inevitable chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Of course they were in character enough :) Spot on. I love it when people keep the characters in character rather than make them do outlandish things that don't suit their pesonality. I try my best to keep people in character too. I'm going to keep reading it's good when you find a little gem on Fanfic
13kuroineko chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
LONG LIVE FROBINNNN! My ever lovely OTP! Goodness, I'm always happy to find good material in my shipping fandom :') Nice writing btw. And very glad to hear you'll gonna make its sequel. Will be truly wonderful! I'm looking forward to read it :') Say, are you interested in ZoroPerona or MihawkBoa? Lol, just wondering. These are my 2nd and 3rd OP shipping. Like, you'll be great to see a good writer writing a lot of stories of my shipping xDDD Well, fangirl can't stop wishing xDDD

Anyway, thanks for the story! Keep up the good work :')
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I loved this so much. You're a really super author! I would love to read a sequel to this!
crazycarl364 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
This story was Great!
I loved it!
And I SUUUPPER can't wait until the sequel!
Also, for a second I thought Robin would ask Franky "Would you ever date a demon child?"
Anywho, I look forward to your future updates.
MissJudged16 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
There is so much I want to say! First of all I absolutely adore/ am madly in love with Franky and Robin as a couple. They are absolutely my favorite pairing in Oda's work. This story is perfect. It totally nails down their personalities to a tee and it has a great plot and awesome writing. Seriously, an amazing amazing story.
Rhirhirhi chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Ahhh! That was so cute!
Congratulations on finishing this story Kris - I remember when you were just talking about starting it and now it's done. Good Job!
That was such a nice ending, I love reading your stories. They have the One Piece humor in them shile (like One Piece) still being able to be serious/ sad when the situation calls for it.
I really loved the symbolism of the red ribbon throughout the story.
Also I love the way you write Straw Hats, you do such a good job keeping them in character.
Overall you've done a great job and I'm looking forward to the squeal :)
patyhaner chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I have no idea how to go about to write a review, but man this was great, you did such a great job! You had me excited for the next chapter each time, and didn't disappoint at all. Also bless you for writing Franky (and Robin too, of course) so in character 'cause wow that's a really rare thing to find. Basically it was a pleasure to read it, I will probably go back to to re-read the entire thing in one go, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Nami Swannn chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Yay! Congrats guys! Great story!
Rhirhirhi chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Woah, what a great chapter!
I really enjoyed it. I was hoping for a bit of action for the climax of the story and I certainty wasn't disappointed. I liked it didn't simply end when Franky beat Victorigen up, how Victorigen triggered the explosion. I also liked how Franky and Robbin worked togther.
Victorigen is dead! Yeah! If he didn't deserve that I don't know who would. I like that Robbin finished him off, it seamed like the right thing for her to do - It'd probabally give her more closure over everything that happened between them.
I thought it was interesting that he malfunctioneed in the end. Apparently he did a much less Super job on his body modifications than Franky did.
Cute ending - Can't wait to see how the story ends :)
Rhirhirhi chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Ok, Franky now knows what's going on, that's good. Looking forward to Robin seeing Franky again. The bastards not going to be impressed.
I like the references/ significance of the ribbon throughout the story :)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rhirhirhi chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Poor Robin. I really hate Victorigen. And poor Franky - well I'm sure he's ok and that he'll do something pretty Super to save Robin.

All in all - Great chapter :D