Reviews for Snape, Granger, and the Muggleborn Slytherin
mom2divas chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lol that was absolutely adorable!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This...just, this. Wow! I don't even have words...just, wow! Incredible! One of the absolute best written stories I have EVER read on ANY FanFiction site. I'm just, in AWE right now. I had to read it twice, to get the full effect. It's just...ugh, I can't even say! Every once in a while, I wonder if the actual person who wrote the real thing that the FF is based on wrote the FF as well...but your voice is different enough from Ms. Rowling's to figure you're probably really not her.

I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this! I liked that you used the English words and such. Too often American writers try to use them, and they just fail miserably (I have been to England a couple times, as my half-sister is English, and I dearly love the culture). Of course, I have no idea where you're from, and maybe you are English, which would make sense. But anyhow, I love your beautiful, utter masterpiece here.

I stalled a good while as I neared the end, because I didn't WANT it to end. There is so much you could do with this, and I really, really wish you would. But, with a gift such as yours is, you are wasted on FF's and should write something original. But still...I would dearly love for you to do more with this theme, or at least Aliana. But, who am I to tell you what to do?

But still...just, wow!

Now, I shall go re-re-read it...
Crayonbird chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Good story overall, but you switched tenses back and forth at the end-that's a big no-no. Pick 1 tense and stick with it. Otherwise good job.
RandomGerman chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Witty, funny, heart-warming
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
"His eyes glimmering with the ghost of his past" Oh god I could not stop laughing. That was perfect. And I liked the story as a hole but that line just was perfect :P
Zuzka chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loving the original plot! and Aliana is quite the character! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wonderfully cute and still in character, thank you. I would like to see more of Aliana, I have a feeling she will go far.
Icelynne chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this. I would love to see this continued.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was brilliant!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is adorable!
Well done :)
worrywart chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very worth nearly getting into trouble at work to read. Cheeky and brilliant. Would love to see this group in another story. Excellent work
sanctimoniavincetsemp3r chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Haha! Loved it!
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What a great story! I love how Aliana is cunning and manipulative but I don't get the sense that she is malicious at all, just really determined in going after what she wants. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for sharing your inspiration.
magalena chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Very cute, I loved Aliana. Obviously espionage must be in her blood. ;)
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Everyone is always talking about Severus and/or Hermione being ruthless. Aliana makes them both look like amateurish push-overs. One finds oneself thankful that she loves them both. This reader would bet galleons that Aliana will be on the Hogwarts Board of Governors by age thirty, the Wizengamot by thirty-five, and Minister for Magic by age fifty. Assuming that she didn't think those too boring and go into her Muggle father's line of work for the fun of it. Delightful to make the acquaintance of such a delightful young person, and this story is a sheer delight to read.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »