Reviews for The Most Unlikeliest of Couples
please continue
YaleAceBella12 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Please write more...
BleckBlah5956 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
love this update soon please
Lucia123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Yay! I lov lov lov it! Please update!
Taylor chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This is such a well written chapter! I want to be the first to post a mashup of Justin and Yvette's couple name: Justette. I love them together! Update soon :)
Allie chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
"Wannabe diva" is perfect for describing Gigi! Great chapter and Yvette plus Justin equals an adorable couple in my book! Who would have thought a star and a wizard would be so great together? You did! :)
Anna chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Hahahaha! Alex putting a spell on herself to avoid a school project is something she would do! Oh, and I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEE Yvette. She is so like my best friend, Alicia! Bubbly and feisty. Perfect fit! Keep updating!
Lauren chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! I love Harper's diss: "Planet Diablo"! Oh and Harper's solar system dress was genius! It would so have been something she'd wear on the show! Update soon please!
Dan chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Even though I'm a guy reading a girl's fanfic, I really like where you are going with this. Could there be a "problem" between wizards and stars? Like could there be a law that states no wizard can be romantically involved with a star? Just throwing out ideas here. Keep on writing!
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
So cute! I seriously adore Yvette and I am so glad you were inspired by Stardust! Please update soon :)
AngelChick1432 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Love Yvette! Update soon!
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Nice chapter :)
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
It is interesting. Continue :)