Reviews for The Sweetest Reservation
Fan chapter 1 . 7/2
LOL that last part with santana butt dialing had me rolling! priceless faberry in this fic xD
EmisonxArianaxPLL chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT ENDING HAHAHAHAHAHA
Uvaack chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So, so, so, so good. Just vomiting feels everywhere. Mommy feels. Brittana feels. Date night feels. Car sex feels. Just all the feels. I can totally relate to so much of this one lol. I love these two in particular:

"And, I really want to go out and wear something that won't end up with baby cereal on it." Same Britt, same.

"You handed me the Desitin this morning instead of toothpaste." Guffawing.

I really liked the little bit of Faberry in this one, just enough to be cute! And I think I love coy, blushing Brittany a whole lot. Like, as much as I love sexy times cursing Brittany. Te best may be when she flips from one to the other on a dime cause YES PLEASE. I also laughed out loud at the whole eat me/bite you exchange. Too freaking funny. And of course the car sexy times were freaking so hot. Britt's such a little vixen, teasing like that!

Perfect combo of sweet and sexy, AS USUAL YOU JERKFACE.
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
UNF. This story was so fucking hot. I have no idea why I didn't review it the first time (okay, I have plenty of ideas why, buuuuut I'll just let you wonder about that, hehe) because it was really good. Why are you such a good writer? Why is Brittana so perfect? Why do I have so many feels about adult Brittana having bbs and car sex?

Also, as you know, I don't ship Faberry but I don't mind them so much in your fics, so, good for you. You've earned a grilled cheese. ;)

And finally- LMFAO at the end. Nice! XD
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
THEY HEARD IT ALL! Best ending ever!
lg4az chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Just read this and it was FUCKING AWESOME!
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
hot story and epic ending haha XD awesome job!
arsyadriani chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
are there more chapters?..because this is so good :D
broken-timemachine chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
LOL. Nice!
lll chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Holy Shit. That was some hot car sex.