Reviews for Unconventional
gabreader chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I just read Clockwork Princess yesterday and finished it earlier today and just thinking about the ending brings tears to my eyes (doesn't help that I'm listening to Say Something). I love the whole series and just aagggh. This was a great oneshot too, I really liked it!
Connie rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I actually just finished clockwork princess today, and I cried all the way through it. I'm really happy how it all worked out in the end! Very nice work!
CloveLudwig99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aww! I love it! I sobbed at CP2 two! I statyed up till half four in the morning to finish it!
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OKAY NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS I WAS READING ALL OF THESE ON MY IPOD DURING DINNER AND I WAS JUST LIKE "AAAAAAH NOOOO FEEEEELZ *OMNOMNOM* NOOOOOO..."
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It was amazing few people write about Tessa and Will's life together. Do continue.
Raylis chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I totally cried all through the book! Gosh, and no tissues in sight D: I'm the opposite though...I was a will/tessa fan until Clockwork Princess, when I became a major tessa/jem fan. this was cute, seems just like how Will would act :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I LOVED IT 3 It was really cute :) I haven't seen any fanficc of when tessa is pregnant, so that made me like this even more !
anakin-pls chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
omg yes i needed this after clockwork princess i never really shipped jessa until the end of clockwork prince hehe but i do now they r both perfect bbys
thelovelymystery chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was so cute! It was a perfect 'Wessa' oneshot!
hermeanie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I like this! Very loving and funny! And I loved CP2. I was a Wessa shipper, but I love Jem. I am SO glad that Ms. Clare allowed Tessa to love both of them equally, and to let Jem survive! Now I cannot wait for City of Heavenly Fire!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So I'm just causally scrolling through TID archive, when I come across this fic's summary. Intrigued, I click the thing, read through the fantastic writing, and then REALIZE THAT YOU WROTE IT AND SCREAM. Of course it's you, only you could capture this moment so well. And yes, I sobbed.
emmfk97 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so cute! and yes, Clockwork Princess is probably one of the few books I've actually cried so much! It was so good and I'm so sad it ended!
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lovely!
And yes, you were not alone in your tears. A one point I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe!