Reviews for Parabatai
insolitasum chapter 1 . 10/12
Right now I can't decide what made me cry more - this story, or the epilogue of Clockwork Princess, or this story. This is so beautiful and sad and I need a thesaurus, but seriously.
I mean the bit with Charlotte got to me most. Seeing Will breaking down, whew. I need more handkerchiefs. But don't apologize for making me cry. It's one of the best things you can do, because it means that you managed to make me feel true emotions, and that's an achievement for a writer, if you ask me. So very well done. ;)
divergentfan4life chapter 1 . 7/6
This is so amazingly beautiful... I've read a lot of TID fanfiction, but this is the first one that has brought actual tears to my eyes. You have such a talent! The way this is written made me feel Will's pain and heartbreak... It was so amazing and quite a treat! Wow, wow, wow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Tahcvkbl stop making me cry
jaylyntheartist chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Bitterly sweet and bitterly beautiful. This was a story worth my time and my tears. You did an amazing job 3
TheKatanaMistress chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh. My. God. This made me cry so hard. It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for writing something so incredibly amazing. This is the saddest, but best story I have EVER read. All I can say this thank you. Beautiful. Perfect. Thank you.
Zephyr W chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I have only shed tears for more than a minute while reading once. It was in CP2, when Jem said his goodbyes to Will and Tessa.
Now, I cried while reading twice. This is the second time.
I hate you. (no not really)
It's 12 am and I'm sobbing quietly under my blankets.
Tears tears tears tears
You should feel honored! You made me cry as much as Cassandra Clare did.
You're awesome. Keep writing!
Lalaland4356 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You made me cry, how dare you! This was indescribably bitterly good.
DoubblySquared chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I always loved the relationship between jem and will. And when I read clockwork princess, I was in tears for most part of the book. This drove me to tears as well. You wrote it so beautifully and so close to original. It was perfect. Please write more on their relationship if possible. It's too good. :')
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gosh. You made me cry with this. Seriously this is beautiful. You did such a wonderful job. I love your "willandjem". It's perfect and so fitting. The end scene was really . And the last lines... Oh my word.
carameltootsieroll chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This broke my heart ohmygod I'm crying! This was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. Will's emotion was just so in-character and believable in this fanfic.

My favorite line just has to be, "Will wasn't sure when he merged the names together...when they became willandjem." It had the serious tone I expected from this fic, AND the humor of Will, as it was coming from his mind. Love ittttt!

Can't wait to see more of your work! :D
sofi16.19991 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is beautiful}
I'm crying
I alwaysthought they should be together ( they were perfect for each ther )
This reminds me a lot of the end of CP
Love You
Huaile chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh gosh I'm crying. I'm not really sensitive, crying-wise, but this...This was brilliant. Best Heronstairs I've ever read
ArellaWhite chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You made my cry...I think I might be dying right now. The whole thing with Jem coming to see Will when he died...god that just kills me.
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
it's so sad. great job though!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful and beautiful, very poetic, actually. Good job