Reviews for Birth By Fire
Dnar Semaj chapter 12 . 1/27
Suplexing t-rexs and a pie in the face, this is a great chapter.
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 1/4
while I liked the story I feel shirou was getting nerfed too much
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
... What?

Look, Mr fictional character. When someone asks you to solve something, that's generally not an excuse to find the most destructive solution possible.

Good job author. (Not sarcastic)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Don't know why I half expected Heavens Feel Sparks Liner End Shirou to be summoned.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
In my head, fsn is just a mess. Sure, you can justify the massive changes between routes, but if we're being completely honest, it's nonsense, even if you aren't trying to tie in tangentially related stories in various media. Frankly, the easiest way I can justify it is that various characters are consistently being mentally influenced by magic, and that instability is caused by it, hence why shinji is rubbish with oddly inconsistent characterization.

Of course I mainly believe this to justify my "Main Character Satsuki Yumizuka Tsukihime Curbstomp" worldview.
Golden Lark chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
Dear Satire Swift:

This fic amuses me greatly. That said, I just want to mention that if you were not already aware, in Nasu canon one of Nero's greatest desires is to get in a wrestling match with Heracles to prove her strength. This is, quite frankly, the best, and if you were already aware of it and accounting for it in this story then I have full faith you will do it justice.

If you were not aware of it, I beg you to integrate it in somehow, as I have full faith you WOULD do it justice.

For clarification, this would be the traditional ancient oiled naked wrestling, for maximum hilarity and Nero-ness.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
oki. you won. Gil getting a flame pie to the face is hilarious shit ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Yah I know that love as well. Carry on. Awesome should be spread. Btw. You do good action.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
What could i say? This gold!
Aburg76 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
that ending classic something Gilgamesh would definitely say though I must say how is Kirei going to try and pacify him is my question. As I could see Gilgamesh taking out Ea and using Enuma Elish on basically everything
Bored321 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
The scene with Gilgamesh getting his desserts was funny, this fic could use more of that. Also, the battle scenes are... really repetitive, honestly. Especially when the combatant's are decked out in mile-thick plot armor and the pacing's already trudging.

Oh! And the large ensemble of various characters is making is so that Shirou (teenage Shirou, anyway) our supposed main character, isn't getting any actual screen time. Seriously, he's been absent for three chapters with but one mention of him by Rin. I can understand that the world doesn't actually revolve around him, but it's getting to much a much at this point.

Did I have anything to mention... Ah yess. Shinji. He's still alive. Please remedy that. If you don't mind my asking.
zachary2 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
So he reminds Rin of Shirou?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
etheral-23 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
hey Swift, you're work is really awesome, just wanted to say it. The new game Fate/Grand Order, has Cu Chulainn as a Caster (he lacks his spear but, meh, it's as much part of his legend so I see no reason why he shouldn't have it here) And he has a noble phantasm called 'Wicker Man' that'd be really awesome to see here. He summons a gigantic walking burning effigy that's B rank and classified as anti-army
AlSmash chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
I can actually see Gilgamesh going full Vegeta, which makes it all the more hilarious.