Reviews for Birth By Fire
greymouser chapter 11 . 4/24
This is wonderful. I like your take on Emiya. how you took his distorted heroism, into someone who wants to cleans the world of evil by fire. More please! This is awesomesauce.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 4 . 4/17
Oh God, its Shirou. As an Avenger.
XD chapter 10 . 4/13
*grins*
You're quite unsubtle.
Arafell chapter 5 . 3/28
Kotomine: Ah, crap, she acts just like Gilgamesh. This is going to end with an Azoth dagger, I can just feel it. . .

XD

Avenger is. . . ominous. Wondering how the grail system got screwed up enough to spit him out without the Einzbern's modification to their ritual. Would have expected Shirou's expy to pop out as literally any class.
CreedmasterNeo chapter 10 . 2/24
You know i actually didn't guess it was shirou until rin said that at the end, i thought it was Satan or something.
The Man chapter 11 . 1/30
So does this mean that there will be a true berserker?
Shattermirror chapter 10 . 1/27
Wait. Don't tell me. This is the alternate version of Counter Guardian EMIYA.
Ferdiad chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Heracles as Archer is his strongest possible class isn't it IIRC?
Ferdiad chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
He should have summoned Saber Lion
Zarbapha chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
He didn't summon a heroic spirit... he summoned a concept manifested as a being!?
Yikari chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I thought Raiga was going to flip some tables there for a minute.
harlequin320 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
first, love the interaction between Cu Chulainn and Bazett, they make quite the pair, then you made Phahn's Berserker the Lord of the Wild Hunt, very interesting, keep up the good work, update soon
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
This is fucking awesome. I am loving this bloodthirsty pyro Shirou. I always loved the blood knight type characters, and it's nice to see a badass Shirou for once.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
He's not asexual, he's pyrosexual. He only loves fire, and can never love another.
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Awesome choice for Berserker.