Reviews for Persistent Memory
miarath chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Wonderfull story! love it...

...but don't let him forget Sam?
Lady Milana chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
I love this story! It's nice to see something different from everything we've seen these days! Keep it going!
Linnea chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
Great story-I'm hooked! More, More, More!
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
You know. . .

I've been re-reading the full story to date, and something struck me that I think I couldn't have missed before, but likely didn't mention. . . .

That cough *isn't* going to go away, is it?

Because of The Life, he's preserved as he is. . .meaning that he's never going to be quite well. . . .

Or is that just my sick-Frodo gene in overdrive? ;)

I am thoroughly honoured (and blushing) that a detour including some of my fics had any effect whatsoever. . .please let me know if there's anything I can possibly do to induce you to continue this tale. It's absolutely one of the very finest fics I've ever read, and one of my top favourites.

Hobbit hugs,

Febobe
Soul of Frodo chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
Thank God for the Review History - I didn't remember having read this story - I didn't know it had been updated - and now I've got a whole 'nuther chapter to enjoy! **grins** Splendifferous! You have a LOVELY style of writing, and your own mythology fits in very well with the original mythos. Bravo!

~SoF~
The Lazy Fairy who goes by another screen name but can't be bothered to log in chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
AHHH! Please finish this! It really is a wonderful story and I love how you came up with the idea of the crystal tears and Life. I am waiting anxously for the next installment.
Soul of Frodo chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
I canNOT beLIEVE that there are only 14 reviews for this! -well, 15 now, I suppose.

Jollygrandifferosity!

This is SPLENDID! Really, truly, eerily, angstily SPLENDID!

...You use spell-check, for one thing...you have better grammar than the almighty Miss Cam, for another...your plotline is believable, for a third...you gave Legolas some CHARACTER, for one more...

...and you have Sam & Frodo perfect. Utterly so.

You and this story are now on my favorites list, if that means anything to you. Cheers and mushrooms!

~SoF~
slipstream chapter 4 . 8/26/2002
Wee! Frodo snores! *giggles uncontrollably in happiness* Too kayute!

You're dealing with some very nice concepts here, especially the one were the evil in the ring was older than Sauron and "not always that way." Just like our Mr. Baggins to have some sort of sympathy towards it. The myths are a nice touch, and I commend you for creating some non Mary-Sue elvish healers.

I still like Frodo snoring, tho... !
LilyBaggins chapter 4 . 8/26/2002
What a wonderful chapter-really loving this story! Especially the end-Sam rubbing ointment on his chest to help him breathe better. How darling. I really, really hope you'll continue writing in this genre-you've a gift for it.
ainur chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Oh my gosh... Wow! This story, and your excellent writing, are absolutely amazing. I love the plot, it's so original, I've never seen anything like it. :) Very, very suspenseful as well. Please continue! :)
Tathar chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Yay! Frodo's been saved...right? This is so wonderfully written - I had tears in my eyes just imagining Legolas' song, and the desperation of the Healers and Arwen. Can't wait to read more!
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
SHEER, ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE.

I absolutely ADORE this. Thank you SO very much for not leaving the chapter break at an unbearable point! And please. . .it's a lot to ask when you just gave us THAT, but. . .next chapter's coming soon, I hope! Poor Frodo. . .how utterly exhausting. . .SO glad for Arwen and those healers!

Words just are NOT enough when it comes to this piece of art. Thank you SO much for sharing it with us!

In awe,

FBoBE
Ancalime8301 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Ooh, this is good! I can't wait to see what happens next. And having Sting glow . . . Great use of suspense.
Faye of Doriath chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
What a great story plot! I love the whole thing, it's fantastic! Great job, do keep going!
Tathar chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
Good, so there's hope for poor little Frodo now? This is a very well-written and suspenseful story...I can't wait for more!