Reviews for Storm Warning
MissJemima chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
*heart eyes emoji*
multyfangirl20 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
That's going to be an interesting life for them
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
aw
DeathWarrant118 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
this is the best one yet
Narcissus204 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Let me tell ya, this is the very first fanfic I read about Ferb/Vanessa and I just loved it. Beautiful story! 3
AGR2016 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
i have got to say that I love your stories, I read the other ones and they were amazing. r u sure your not really a writer
StrawberrySmiles44 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I absolutely love this story!
boxofpandora16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Just as good as the other one. She just had ti stop pushing away!

Maisy
supermahler2012 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
What an interesting story...this is certainly of the most entertaining Ferbnessa stories that I've read, and I don't read much into Ferbnessa...and I even learned some Latin just by reading the summary for the story, so that's always nice...you have some excellent works; keep on writing!
Axis27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh so Rodrigo was the one that caused the storm that caused Phineas and Isabella to get together ... So ... what happens next? I mean I know it's a one shot and all but ... I feel as though ... it could ... have more? I don't know. I guess it just feels that way. But for now I must get ready for bed.
sanakito chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
nice! what a story!
PianoMan5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I can just tell that this is much higher-quality writing than you'd normally expect from the PnF community. The higher-level conversations they have (name-recognition and absentee ballots, sounds like AP Government and politics XD) is very entertaining to read and interpret. It's especially fitting for conversation between Ferb and Vanessa, they just seem to be more educated.

Rodrigo's speech and intellect is also very in-character (nice bit of Spanish, too). Of course, he's only in one episode I know of, so you have some extra leeway, but it's still very good. And Clarence the Capybara? Very clever!

Seriously, some of the best reading I've done on this site, if not in tangible books. I learn tons of new vocabulary every single time I read a chapter. Looking forward to whatever you'll publish next!
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
lol, what's with Phineas? and cute Ferbnessa, btw
mcamason chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Lovely! I do like your Ferb-voice. A calm wonderfully thoughtful and controlled man, and paired with a similarly intelligent and thoughtful woman in Vanessa. Love all the nods to continuity, and love that Ferb is aware of the constant battle against evil the OWCA is engaged in: I do hope his countermeasures are as much for crazy random happenstance as for the fact that his brother is being a dickweasel.