Reviews for Precious Moments
OrangeJellyfish chapter 7 . 10/12
That's so fucking kawaii! And beautiful! U got me tearing up over here ;-;
OrangeJellyfish chapter 6 . 10/12
Damn, picturing them all like that is so beautiful!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 4 . 10/11
No u baka! That's cold u can't just leave him like that!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 10/11
Welp! There'll be a baby soon! ;)
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 8/25
Thank you for the story!
jj chapter 7 . 1/29
those last few lines were so sweet
An Angel Flying with broken wings chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
do not take this fic down!
Sighcoe chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I would like to admit I'm not into Mpreg too much, but I honestly enjoy reading your story. The reason would probably be Naruto... acting Naruto.

There were few mpreg I have read, and the moment Naruto became preggers and well... have children, his personality changes and he became a 'female'. That's why I can't imagine him being Naruto the 'male' anymore.

Yours though, even though he was pregnant, he was still acting Narutoish. He was not over obsessive with him being pregnant, and in fact was willing to have his child be adopted in case Sasuke doesn't want it. Meaning he still prioritized Sasuke (wherein those others I read had put his relationship with Sasuke at the backseat) and that, he did not transform into a hormonal woman who naturally would protect and love their children first and would have 180 degrees change of personality.

Yes he did want to have a few more children in the end, but again, he did not became a 'mother'. He acted as though he was a parent, but not a 'mother' who went into rampage just protecting his children.

You also put a huge smile on my face while reading this, especially when Naruto said about miraculously having a 'vag ina'... Hahahaha...

Thanks for all your hardwork!
cariangelus chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Love just love
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I'm re-reading this again cause it's so good! i love Mpreg there really isn't enough of it and i love the fact there is multipul pairings and Itachi is alive
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
TAMIKO IS SO KAWAII! XD I wanna just hug her and kick the ass of anyone who makes her cry XD
PikuPow chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Awwwwww just aww! This story is super cute! I loved the idea with the water and how it wasn't only naruto that got pregnant! Thanks for sharing your story!
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
this was the greatest story ever! I loved it!
TamiLove chapter 7 . 1/7/2014