Reviews for Don't Say a Word
heavenxxbaby chapter 14 . 1/15
This story is too well written and I am completely in love with the plot and the thought behind it! I really needs to see what happens next. I'm scared for Katniss and Peeta life
Kpfan72491 chapter 14 . 1/15
Awwwwww omg amazing chapter
Mezatron chapter 14 . 1/14
Wow what an intense story so far. I couldn't stop reading! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
I can't wait for you to update soon
Eliley chapter 14 . 1/13
Just read all 14 chapters in one sitting!
This is so suspenseful!
I don't want Peeta and katniss to be deprecated :(

Those meanies in the car better not hurt Peeta! Or prim!

Btw I love Peeta and prims relationship it's so beautiful :D

please update soon
I NEED to know what happens next
Mira 20 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Hi, after read this story i searched on google the plot of the movie and... umh, isn't bad, but i think that this story could be also more beautiful so please update soon i want to read the end.
p.s. peeta is so cute with prim
idontwritebooboo chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
AAAAHHHHH UPDATEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Omg this is adorable!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Ooo danger! Peeta's being followed. Will they kidnap him soon, torturibg him to try to find out what Katniss had been saying to him?
BestFan00 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Owww so cute the prim and peeta moment... And its strange and sad that prim isn't kats sister...
realisticandcomposed chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Dun dun dun duuuuuuun
11-Dino chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Just found your story and fell in love. Its a new and interesting twist and I am really intruged by it. Obviosily there are people trying to get to Katniss and is has to do with her Dad.
I wonder if Prim is Peetas real sister or if there is a connection between Katniss and Prim. I love your Annie, she is so strong. Really looking forward to a new chapter.
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 13 . 9/11/2013