Reviews for Off-Kilter
Tymaporer chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh hey, that was my review, wasn't it? I remember wanting this. :D I didn't think to check for a while, so I'm just finding this now. And it looks nice and long too! I'll read it when I have time (aka at four in the morning after giving up on sleep, even though I have three final papers to write and tech week to attend so I really should keep trying, aha...)
DragonflyxParodies chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
...It's over? T.T
This fic was so amazing. I CAN'T BELEIVE ITS OVER. T.T
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
Amazing
Byakuzee chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
Wow, so many things happened since my last review.
Sheik and Groose's new-found friendship made me smile. The kid isn't so bad after all (also, good job on the character development. Engineering seems like a suitable field for Groose).
And Granny ;_; I quite liked her ever since her first appearance, it's sad to see her go.
I'm really happy for Zelda, she's finally free to do what she wants. You go girl! Tell him what you got!

It's good to see the group having things to celebrate for, especially Sheik (I knew he would get in though :D)

And it's rather great that Link finally has things looking up for him with his new family and the real one, too. It was heart-whelming to say the least.

This fic has been absolutely wonderful from start to finish. It's truly one of the best I've read, character and universe wise, so thank you so much for continuing to write it until the end.
Looking forward to your upcoming works!
Dragonsrulebiologie chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Amazing ending for an amazing story!
Byakuzee chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
It's the chapter of cries, huh? One thing that will always make me sob uncontrollably is Saria and Link's friendship. It's a solid backstory but built there and you foreshadowed it before, and it makes all sorts of sense for Link to feel so despaired to see another loved one in the same circumstances. The way you handled Zelda is also wonderful, she's affected but she's trying her hardest to be comforting.

I really hope Sheik would wake up soon and get the chance to follow his dreams, I will be sad for eternity if he didn't (not that I am telling you what to write, it's just that I'm awfully sentimental).

This was a lovely chapter, wonderful job!
eguti1 chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Its really good I think you should update soon
Byakuzee chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
First of all, I have to say that I'm huge fan of pretty much all of your works. I find them all truly thoughtful and well-written and I may or may not shed a few tears reading some of them.

This fic, much to my joy, doesn't disappoint at all. I could even say that it's one of the best modern AUs I had the pleasure to read. I mean, what's not to love? Great characterization, beautiful world and relationships building, amazing use of the series's characters and wonderful handling of real-life issues.

Also, totally love how Sheik, Link and Zelda live together being true bffs, it gives my heart so much happiness.

So yeah, fangirling aside, this is a really glorious fic (I'm saddened by the lack of reviews, it really deserves much more) and I can't wait for the next chapter (the cliff-hanger was rather evil btw /is on the edge of her seat).
Dragonsrulebiologie chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Poor Sheik! :( Love the cliff hanger tho :)
Mistress Moitie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I just love your writing style so much 3
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
lol love bug! i love shiki tough but cute :D
Kyoukankaku chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
OMG! The ending of this chapter is HILARIOUS! XD Every time I read it I laugh so hard! XD (Sorry I didn't really have the brain space to review it the first time I read it.) I enjoyed this entire chapter very much! :D
Kyoukankaku chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
AAAAHHH! I love this so much! I read it right before bed last night and it stuck in my head all day today! Poor Link! :( Please keep posting, I can't wait to read the entire story! \(ヮ)/
jodeybro chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
OMG WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWWWWS

I haven't read "The Stuff of Legends" yet, but now I think I will :3 This story sounds iiinteresting

(And great prologue, you managed to make it understandable with very little dialogue)
k-shee chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow, I'm so glad you took the time to expand this! I adore college!fics (more so now that I'm finally in it hehe) This verse makes me feel really nostalgic. I've been out of the fandom for a while, but I'm so glad to be back! Kudos, and I'm hoping to hear more from you soon :)