Reviews for Smile
DiamondsR4eva chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Type your review here...
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Naw :D

God, I love Angelina. And I actually talk to my kids all the time, even those who can't answer back. Most of the time, they seem to understand me. KIDS ARE SMART OKAY.

Just think about Fluffball!

Okay, I'm done.

Now, McGee's awkwardness was endearing :P I feel like it's so "McGee" at the same time that it's not; I can never really figure out whether he's good with kids. But I love this image of him being so uncomfortable and suddenly it's "Buh-bye, Unc Ti'y!" and he's comfortable with talking to her and ... I LOVE IT.

Gosh, kids.

I still love them even though they drive me up the freakin' wall ALL. THE. TIME.

And Angelina's just precious and thank you for writing her because my life is much happier for her existence :P

-Sophie

P.S. Lobster butt, lol!
NCISSpecialAgentTiva chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aw! That's so cute!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Thanks for the hit! Loved it.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awww, cute!:)
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awwww that was so cute! I can imagine McGee feeling all awkward about being around a child, but then for that child to do something that positively makes his heart melt is adorable :)
Alabama chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Yay! More from Worthy!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Heeheeeeeee that was SWEET! I loved it. Feeling this awkward with someone else's baby, and wondering how to be with them and how to talk to them, and doubting your own skills, I just loved all of it. And of course the baby likes him way more easily than he'd ever imagined, and that's the thing that finally settles it all. The fear of doing things terribly wrong just evaporates, because Ang likes him. It's so simple, and yet it feels so complex. We are strange beings, aren't we :P

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this-
"Maybe, he thinks, he has inherited this ignorance about interacting with children from his father."
And then you think about next week's promo. And then you die a little. *Sniff*

Oh, and of course, the lobster butt takes 'em all. Because "It's funny!" I love Tony :D
girleffect chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I absolutely adored this! So sweet and well characterized!
Blowsup chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was amusing and incredibly sweet )
Zivahdavid chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is just so perfect!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
that was cute :)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww... this is cute. I love Tony as a dad.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
nice story. different. And where is Ziva? understood Tony is raising her as a single parent? what happened
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwe poor Tony :( Gibbs was being mean to him! But great idea if including Tim! Loved it! :)