Reviews for For The First Time
Yaw6113 chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
daydreamer230 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
I wish you would continue and complete the story. It is a wonderful one
Mionefan chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Oh come on already! You've procrastinated enough, lets get at least another chapter up after all this time. You're as bad as me for putting it off.
You have a problem with spelling and sentence construction that sets my teeth on edge at times. I won't even go into the numerous spelling errors. There is a HP Lexicon to look up these things.
The story is basically good, but you need to finish it.
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Brilliant story- I love the idea. Please update soon :)
Outofthisworldgal chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
I can just see a disaster happening in the future. Hermione needs to trust Harry more and listen to him. Harry has been around the wizarding world A LOT LONGER then her and knows how these people work and she may think she knows what she is doing but she truly doesn't. Also, I know she will be captured and then Harry will follow her to Sirius protest and then get caught and probably hurt just for her and she will do magic and get caught and then all hell will break lose because she thought she knew more then Harry and that everything she knows is right.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Why didn't they have Draco swear an oath that what he learned in this house he cannot tell anyone about whether it through mouth or quill and parchment. If he wouldn't take the oath then Oblivate him.
hhrforever chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
I still love this story, I hope their plans go their way and see what krum is up to. Poor Hermione duty vs heart is so challenging in these types of stories. Can't wait for an update
Nona chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
My thoughts on Draco entering the picture? It is an incredible annoyance, just as he always is. The rest of the chapter was very entertaining. I like the interactions with Remus and Harry as well, and we got to see a slight softening with Sirius as well. Sirius mentioned James was stubborn like Harry, does that mean he married a muggleborn Lily?
badkidoh chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
good chapter.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
nice update, krum is sent to attract hr and and take her but then harry kicks his a**, sounds nice but waiting to see what you have planned , hope soon
pawsrule chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Wonderful chapter! Love your writing. I think Harrys claims against Krum are legitimate. Hope Hermione watches out. So sad that it will be ending soon. Update when you can.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
nice chapter
cool
yude chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Your story is beautiful!
Please continue writing it, i really wanna know what's going to happen next.

Yude :)
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
OMG! There is so much to take in! *fangirls*
Update ASAP! Can't wait for the next!
Tamm8887 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Story keeps getting better and better! Hope the next chapter is up soon!