Reviews for My Big Fake Ninja Wedding
Cliche Melancholy chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Excellent, very interesting story. You have their characters down pat.
KazeYasumi chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Kyaa, this is great! Please don't abandon it! :]
Cliffy H. and Pliki-Chan chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Uppdaateeeeee!
Ppplleeeaassseeee!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Based on the title I thought this was going to be a comedy of sorts. I didn't expect it to be so... angsty? Nevertheless, I think it's amazing! You did a great job. I can tell you have a really good understanding of Aoshi's and Misao's characters. I like how they are so different and yet they can read each other very well. :3 I can't wait to read the rest.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
...Aww. Misao is more than a little odd, isn't she? And someone has to be able to deal with emotional troubles.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Huh.

...It's exactly the sort of crazy plan that would come up in the RK-verse. (A bit AU-ish, but it could still fit.) And Aoshi is doing exactly as well as I'd expected. (Which is to say, not at all.)
Rei Inverse chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
So idk if you are going to continue this fic but I wanted to say that this is my first RK fanfic in english and I love it so far! Misao is wonderful.
AMFW chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Hmmm I think it was Aoshi! :D
deal-with-it chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Another awesome addition to your awesome story. I enjoyed every bit of it, as it was something I really needed to end my rough night. Please continue when you can!
aoshi02780 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Another great chapter! Keep up the good work! I love how honest and true you've kept the characters (they aren't out of character). I can't wait for their fake wedding to come around!
Lapis Lazuli Luna chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Love how you're slowly developing their romance. Nice and subtle and realistic. Looking forward to the next chapter of BreatheBlow and I'll patiently await your updates. Really enjoying your portrayals of this couple in both stories! :)

-Luna
croquette queen chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I like the way this is heading! Will keep an eye on this.
AMFW chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter of this fic! I just stumbled upon it today.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loving this so far! Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Keep it up!
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hah, I love how I was moaning about how I don't understand how Misao's mature character came to be in B&BL and here you are writing this baby! I enjoyed the lighter feeling of this story. This will most definitely be something to watch out for while since the crucial character developments will be taking place here (at least, I hope so...)!

I'll be lurking around for the next chapter!

Happy writing!