Reviews for Every Sunset by the Border
Rebel Islander chapter 24 . 5/10/2015
Oh man, that chapter was intense! I had to go through all of the chapters again since I haven't read it in a while, but it was totally worth it. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
GinnyStar chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
I got loss in a backlog of e-mails, but this very good, I know the feeling having writers block.
Zion The Cookie Empress chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
()_() woah, Hazeshadow is being mean. Swiftbreeze kinda deserved it though, he should have warned the Clan about Sunvine
Silvermist 4969 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
i'm really enjoying reading your stories. i just started reading fanfiction again recently and have read all three of your stories (well as much of this one as there is) in just a day or two
Shira the Mage chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Hey there. I totally understand how hard it is to juggle a million different commitments at once. It's stressful and annoying, and you don't get much free time to do the stuff you love like writing. Don't take anything some dumb flamer says seriously; you do what's best for you. A story this good is worth waiting for an update.
-Shira
WyldClaw chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
That fight between amberstar and reedstar was intense!

Poor amberstar - she's suffered through so much. I can understand why she is letting shimmerlight take command of the upcoming battle
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Ok I'm sick of the same excuses don't have inspiration and I'm way to bus, and yes I know I'm a guest but there's authors in collage that finished story's in one year with 109 chapters and 500k works, it's getting annyoing that you always say the same thing. Oh and I do notice little small things like why in hells way does thunderclan not ask got wind clans help, and didn't shadow clan say they'll be back and your problry going to say it will happen in the future but with you updates we don't know the fudge that is so don't say your busy when peolpe can balance there time with way more stuff, and now your going to call me out on this and probs quit your story.
WarriorCatsRock chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Serves Drizzlelight right for trying to kick out Swankit! But Reedstar should die. And I must say bye. I like your story, so I must stay dry.
WyldClaw chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
oh no!
poor drizzlelight.

I hope Amberstar avenges his death
OwlScreech chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Good start to the story!
Icy Wings of Solace chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awesome start! Wasn't stereotype at all
Shira the Mage chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
Freakin' Sunvine... lay one paw on Swirlspots and you'll regret it! : Great chapter. Update soon! :D
Spottedstream chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Yayayaya ur back! Is the answer c?
Shira the Mage chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Awwww, Galeforce! He must have done it! Yeah, I'm a new reviewer to your story. It's super duper good!
Rebel Islander chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
I'm glad that Swirlspots thought to give Swankit to Thunderclan. I almost believed that she was going to leave Swankit to die, thank goodness she didn't. One of my favorite parts of the chapter is the fact that Spottedwhisker knows that his only kit will have a chance at surviving.
I'm curious as to what Sunvine is up to, I can't wait until he eventually reveals his devious plans.

I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading the next one!