Reviews for The dark night
Awww please please continue this! It's got such great rising tension, and I love how your subtly deviating from cannon to bring the romance in without suddenly making Sion or Ryner ooc. Everything seems so plausible, Id really like to read more of this. There aren't enough fics of these two around and this is definitely one of the the best :) Great story so far!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
amazing!~~ :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
O/O PLEAS GO ON! I wouldn't mind if you did continue!
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You should continue this story, yes indeed. I won't forgive you if you don't. XP
flora chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
it's very nice..make my heart flutter ,3
Raburesu-kun chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Its a really sweet story. Please continue.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
T-T Yesssss, developing relationship and unrequited feelings! This is the kind of angst I need from the fandom. Thanks for writing this, even if it is incomplete.
PockyWarlord chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Please continue this! It was amazing, sad, but amazing.
W33btrash chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
please continue, just, love forever, make a homeless weeaboo's day
yuuki56 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This was SO good; exactly what I was looking for! I hope you can continue this, maybe even add a plot to it. Even though it's two years old now, it's never too late to start again and finish to the end
kittykathy chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I love the start of your story. Out of all of the LotLH FanFiction that i have read so far, this holds true to the way that the characters talk in the anime. I love it. Please continue? I will follow you all the way!
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is so sweet. I wish you could write more. I'm sort of mad at myself for reading yaoi intentionally, but this fic made it worth it. Thanks for writing this even though you most likely won't continue it! -Star
ThatLithuanianGuy chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Aww...this is just so utterly adorable. All that internal monologue is really impressive. I hope you decide to continue this; you've got something really good here.
camas.buratto chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yes, yes you should. Please do!
rynerxsion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Yes continue please. This is good