Reviews for Screach: The Devils Mask
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Oh come on! It's been 2 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE! Why do the good stories remain dicontinued?! This one is one good horror story...
PJODPRC9 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Please update!
Cyanide Jewel chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
JokerValshe chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I'm so excited. Great story! Can't wait to see what will happen next!

:) :) :)
m.s chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Omg that was so amazing! I was actually creeped out which doesn't happen in most stories. You need to update!
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
What... the hell... just happened? O.o
That was interesting!
OptionalPrincess chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is really do more please?
GirlRockingInTheCorner chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Poor Ichi... Another amazing horror story (last one of yours i read if you hadn't guessed). So... Shiro's stalking Ichi and Grimm has the hots for him. Wow, oh! And i nearly forgot Ichi looks like the emo-king

Great story so far, please update soon
panthera master chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
oh my shiieeet! IT IS SCARY !
expecialy if you read this fic in the middle of the night, when youre home alone!
now i cant sleep!

nice horror fic tough, if i can request...keep the Yaoi to minimum, and raise the horror feeling , more. So we can more focus on horror-action stuff.
well, just my selfish ego saying (pay no mind)
lol, update!
Akuma No Asahin chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
omfg, wtf orihime? i feel sorry for ichi. and that part where all four of them jumped i would do the same after hearing that. its really good good and scary. and thats good because i don't get scared easily. Update soon 3
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Going good so far.
I'm assuming that the 'voice' is Ichi's hollow.
but what happened to Yuzu and Karin
Grisia chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Waw.. creepy .. Guess someone doesn't appreciate Grimm staring at Ichi. Oh and the house part was seriously giving me goosebumps... Lights at the same time, a figure staring back at Pinkie... *shivers*
Ichi's style is fkin sexy... No wonder he's being haunted. You should update this story more often *smirks*. So.. is 'WELcOME HOME' written in blood? And i definately know that it was a message to Ichi.

I look firward to the next creepy chapter where i can get gooooooosebumps!
PsychologicalColors chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
XD I am loving this.
ShadowHellion chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is amazing! I love a good horror story,do keep writing.
gothic girl 1419 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Yay! New chappie! Can't wait for the next chapter.