Reviews for Screach: The Devils Mask
PJODPRC9 chapter 3 . 5/11
Please update!
Cyanide Jewel chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!
JokerValshe chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I'm so excited. Great story! Can't wait to see what will happen next!

:) :) :)
m.s chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Omg that was so amazing! I was actually creeped out which doesn't happen in most stories. You need to update!
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
What... the hell... just happened? O.o
That was interesting!
OptionalPrincess chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is really do more please?
GirlRockingInTheCorner chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Poor Ichi... Another amazing horror story (last one of yours i read if you hadn't guessed). So... Shiro's stalking Ichi and Grimm has the hots for him. Wow, oh! And i nearly forgot Ichi looks like the emo-king

Great story so far, please update soon
panthera master chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
oh my shiieeet! IT IS SCARY !
expecialy if you read this fic in the middle of the night, when youre home alone!
now i cant sleep!
aaaarrgh!

nice horror fic tough, if i can request...keep the Yaoi to minimum, and raise the horror feeling , more. So we can more focus on horror-action stuff.
well, just my selfish ego saying (pay no mind)
lol, update!
Akuma No Asahin chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
omfg, wtf orihime? i feel sorry for ichi. and that part where all four of them jumped i would do the same after hearing that. its really good good and scary. and thats good because i don't get scared easily. Update soon 3
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Going good so far.
I'm assuming that the 'voice' is Ichi's hollow.
but what happened to Yuzu and Karin
Grisia chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Waw.. creepy .. Guess someone doesn't appreciate Grimm staring at Ichi. Oh and the house part was seriously giving me goosebumps... Lights at the same time, a figure staring back at Pinkie... *shivers*
Ichi's style is fkin sexy... No wonder he's being haunted. You should update this story more often *smirks*. So.. is 'WELcOME HOME' written in blood? And i definately know that it was a message to Ichi.

I look firward to the next creepy chapter where i can get gooooooosebumps!
PsychologicalColors chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
XD I am loving this.
ShadowHellion chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is amazing! I love a good horror story,do keep writing.
gothic girl 1419 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Yay! New chappie! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Grisia chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Doode... This is seriously scary... Fkin scary... I do hope this would be hichi/ichi though *grins madly*. Though i dont mind if there isn't any romance since... Horror stories are amazing. The way you described ichi being dragged into the basement... It made me have fkin goosebumps. And... Omgosh, the thing that happened in ichi's room... I pictured it. Fml. Fking scary when the thought of ichi not being able to escape the room if it's locked or if grimm wasn't there and the front door was lock. Is the kurosaki house fkin haunted?! Or was it the black book...?
But can i ak you something? In this story, can ichi see ghosts from young? I wasn't sure.

Anyway, i look forward to the nezt chapter. *grins*. Oh gosh i love horror.