Reviews for Unbreakable Ties
Beccann chapter 7 . 3/3
Great story, please finish
aki chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
wow! i like your fanfic! it's really make my day!
and since it's rare to find fanfic like this, make this fanfic is an unique one :D
i really hope that kunimitsu and ryoma will be back together again. and i hope atobe and nanjiroh will help takuya and chiyo. could you, i don't know, maybe make four of them meet each other? in some event or gathering or something? i am curious what will they, kunimitsu and ryoma, do..
anyway, keep going with this fanfic! i really like it!
and please update soon!
ganbatte kudasai ne! :D
athifah00 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
You're really a GOOD WRITER,no,EXCELLENT WRITER EVER!
I hope you will continue writing it ( sorry,english is not my first languange) but I love to read english stories especially Prince of tennis... :)
Rima-kuroi chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
This made my day so much better :3 (and I had a really bad day...)
Anyway, I'm so happy you feel motivated, and write more, this is one of the best TeniPuri fic I've read and I just can't wait for more.
animelover4ever69 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
hmmm...just like a grandpa to notice things first. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
You had me hooked from the first chapter, I'm really looking forward to next update!
Rima-kuroi chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I've been waiting for this :3 An amazing chapter as always and I want so badly to know what is going to happen; It's kinda cliche but it's very good; keep this nice work and write the next chapter soon because I just can't wait
mei101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
NEED more updates, I'm dying of boredom and this is one of the best PoT fanfics I have ever read!
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Ohh! I wanna see the part where the Tezuka and Ryoma first meet Chiyo and Takuya...update soon please?
eurielle chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
too OOC, and i love it. i want more.
ICE QUEEN RULER chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh.. s. Exciting. I hope u updatr soon
animelover4ever69 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Time for the fun to begin. Let the good time roll! ;P
tez-chan chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
AwsumReader chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Please! Oh Please, Oh Please, Please, Please! Write the next chapter. I am so curious to what will happen. Although I know what happens in the Parent Trap and I want to see what would happen during this development. i am curious if Ryoma will end up marrying Izumi, not that I really want to, but it's kinda like a remakeover of Parent Trap. So yea. Hope you can write more soon. I beg you.
Keep up the good work. san
Ciel Squish chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
YYaaaaaayyyyyyyy! FINALLLLLYYYYYYYY! I'M SO HA-PPPPPPPPP THEY. FOUND. OUT. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL I CAN SAY.