Reviews for love's a jealous mistress
I honestly love the last chapter so much, I ship them now haha
This is really good, and I so hope it's not discontinued.
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Great story you had going on there. Hope you pick it up again.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Great story, hope you finish it! :)
rebeka1 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Please update ! i like it :D
Caitiann chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Interesting...Very interesting. More please.
shaylee ann oster chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Please write more asap I love thid series oh and I was thinking if you havent planed the rest out then my idea is to have bender find out about fry and reburto and get pised off the have fry and bender have sex
ElizLynn chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Wow, I really hope your intending to write more soon cause that was fantastic...actually I just want to read more on how you describe the sex...but anyway, I think you capture the rhelme of Futurama really well in your writing. The brand names, planets, and such all seem to fit well into the original world.

You're writing is very good and you tend to keep characters in character, please continue writing, I hope to hear more from this story soon.
Eliz-
PhineasFlynns chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
WELL THEN! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!

I eagerly await more!
WarLordEra chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I like how, in a serious situation, you can still put some humour in this story. I feel like it's enivitable for Randy and Bender to break up and now I'm wondering what's going to happen between Fry and Roberto. The ending was surprising and did reveal something I was wondering.
Can't wait for more.
PastaU chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I was happy to see you finally managed to update this new chapter and I was not disappointed - I definitely didn't expect that but I still love it. I'd love to see Bender's reaction when he'd learn that Fry did something like that with Roberto x]
PastaU chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Finally, another chapter :D

Daww, I think someone's jealous ;D Fry has to finally realize he needs Bender, he can't stay like that with Randy!
robotmonarchy chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Aw, that ending was bittersweet. I like how you captured how immature and insecure Fry can be! I shall await the next one as per usual.
DragonisNight chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Aww. Poor Fry! Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope he doesn't do anything too rash. Please update soon!
robotmonarchy chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Argh, this build up. I'm eager to see how its going to be like when they reunite for a bit. Keep going!