Reviews for Mystic Falls meets the Slayer
lateVMlover chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter! You did a great job melding what she did in season 6 with your story. Loved the "Blondie the second" line!
sambam17 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!:)
Kreative Katie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I don't know much about Buffy the vampire slayer; and this is still totally epic thx for following me :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
The madness that is dark willow should be fun and no one in the world has the power to stop her now.
Vivi H88 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter :)
BuffyAnneP3Summers chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Words can not explain how much I already love this story. You got everyone's personality and actions perfect and you tied the shows together magnificently. I can't even talk this was so good. I cant wait to read more:)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Nice with the dark willow but bonnie is noway strong enough to hold of willow no even giles could and buffy should be able to hold off klaus she did take on a hellgod whoses way more powerful than him
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I'm not understanding some of the characters in this chapter. Why is Kol telling Klaus to stop there at the end? Why is Caroline so quickly attacking Willow who had NOT made any aggressive move towars her except to aid her? It was a bit abrupt of a change for Caroline to instantly conclude Willow was the enemy just because she had a witchy makeover. Draining Bonnie doesn't permanately hurt her. It just gives Willow the power to stop Klaus, which should be Caroline's goal. She helped the Salvatores and stopped the witches who was hurting Caroline. Need to have a bit clearer plan of who is friend and foe, in my opinion.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Keep up the good work! please update Really soon!:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Keep up the good work! please update Really soon!:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Keep up the good work! please update really soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
good story but klaus witches should not be able to touch or do anything at all to willow she should drain them and kill them already dont mess up
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Pretty good fight scene!
guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I love it! Please update soon!:)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I love it! Can't wait for more please update soon!