Reviews for Carry Me Home - Sixth Year
Lady Kemet chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I feel bad for Draco because he is the one that Harry will after because his beloved Bird being hurt by Draco's mother.
Lady Kemet chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
I loved it
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
NARCISSA SHOULD IT WAS HERR NOT DRACO
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
WAT TWO SLYTHERINS HAVE EYES ON HIM
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
THE LIONS DO ANYTHING TO BUG THE SNAKES BUT ONE OF THE LIONS R SUPPOSE TO BE A SNAKE ONE HARRY POTTER
Dean's Wife34 chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
oh boy
Dean's Wife34 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I Loved it
Kellybinx1221 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I love love love it! Update soon? I hope you're having fun at you're job and I hope you're having a good time in general! Your story is amazing! I love how you write so formally and then you loosen up and start to get into it. It's great. And I love your name :)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
love it
goodguy4u282008 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That was good hope to read more soon
AJB66613 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Unexpected pairing, Seamus and Ron. Everyone always put Shay and Dean together, but I understand how the Irishman and the Weasley would go well together. I'm so excited for more!
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
This is a great exposition to the story and I love it so far. However I dont think "a'fore" is proper English (sorry, not trying to sound like a flamer!)
Is this going to be an M/M or M/M/M? Because you mentioned that Harry has two Snakes who have theor eyes on him and in the previous chapter you mentioned Draco and Blaise shared a sadistic look. I was wondering*coughhopingcough* if this will be a Draco/Harry/Blaise relationship
(and please dont be one of those authors that says "youll just have to wait and see" lol)
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So far, so good. Can't wait for more.
chochowilliams chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Somehow it seems appropriate that Snape would wake his Slytherins and in such a manner. It also reminds me of how Petunia used to wake Harry. Just substitute the banging on the cupboard door with the removal of their blankets. I also have to laugh at how regal the snakes make themselves out to be.