Reviews for Under the Influence of Djinn
JazzyIrish chapter 34 . 6/9
Loved this story! It was recommended on Previously TV in the fanfiction tab. Having read this, I'll check out more of your work.

I really loved how you used the events of the actual "show" season as your djinn dream that was so horrible that Dean had difficulty overcoming it. Perhaps you should have been writing for the show because I would have loved to have seen this version of Season 6 on screen. As it is, I had to see it in my mind. With the couple of glimpses of someone out of the corner of Dean's eye, I kept expecting some tragic event to occur and find out that Dean was still in the djinn's dream. So I guess I was as skeptical as Dean. :)

Loved your Campbell clan - especially Gwen. And Jo here. You have a mighty talent for writing independent, snarky, funny, interesting women. Actually, I thought all of your characterizations were extremely well written and spot on.

And Castiel - how I enjoyed reading about this angel who was truly a hero instead of what we got on the show. Cas' interactions with Jo at the beginning were especially entertaining as he was trying to learn to be fully human.

So again, a wonderful creative story. It really kept me glued to the screen. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. It is such a gift. Until next time...
Theawkward1 chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
I didn't think I could love this more and then Death showed up.
Theawkward1 chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
These scenes with Cas/Jo are golden. So great! Love this!
SPN Mum chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Everything is finally working in the Winchesters' and Cas' favor for one. Maybe the mob that was building against the Winchesters will be taken care of by someone other than them. They can go back to the regular type of hunting again. It would be nice. Gabriel will make a good 'Head Honcho' of Heaven. He's fair and his sense of humor will keep everyone in line. It will be nice to have some more angels like Cas on earth too. I would say that Hezekiah, Sammandriel, and Rachel are perfect ones to start with. Things are looking up.

I really hope you are planning a sequel to this story, as I enjoyed it so much. I really want to see what happens with Cas 'angel-earth' team, the 'mob' against the Winchesters, and the relationships that were started between Jo/Dean and Gwen/Cas. So much more to tell! ;)
BranchSuper chapter 34 . 10/18/2013
That's the Winchester motto, all right! Gabriel actually sounds as if he has things in hand in heaven, and Cas is "on vacation". Things are lookin' good.
shirleypositive72 chapter 34 . 10/17/2013
I hate to see this end, but the ending itself is perfect. Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it so much!
angeleyenc chapter 34 . 10/17/2013
aww! loved it! :D
SPN Mum chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Hmmm, so angels on earth will be changing like Cas? I don't know if I like that or not. At least Gabriel said the ones that get to stay have to be cleared first, to make sure that they will work with and protect the humans. I like the way that Gabriel played Nia and Naomi against each other, without either one knowing it. lol I hope things will settle down a bit, but it seems the Winchesters never really get breaks, do they?
BranchSuper chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Gabe's been a busy angel...
angeleyenc chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
plz update! great story! oh gabe.. always a trickster..
jwoo2525 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
My money's on Jody being something the "other" that imitated Bobby. That whole interaction just felt...off. But, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Dean protector of Heaven and earth? Awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
So Dean is the Protector of Heaven and Earth huh? I'm wondering about Sam now too. He can't be the Protector of Hell, that just wouldn't be right or fair. :( Sam has tried to do right ever since he let Lucifer out. I'm glad that Gabriel and Cas weren't hurt during the fight. I wonder what they will do, now that they have Gabriel running Heaven, with Cas as his right-hand man? Who pretended to be Bobby, in order to get Gwen away from her family? Why? Did they think that Cas wouldn't be able to function without her? Hmmm...
BranchSuper chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
Dean, a protector of heaven and earth? Oh, yes, very true. And who was messing with gwen by sending her on a false trip to Bobby's?
BranchSuper chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
A veritable win... But, Gabe?
angeleyenc chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
hmm.. somebody is sneaky! plz update! great story!