Reviews for Blood Thief
Fucktard 5 chapter 1 . 9/13
Nice and naruto leave chaos everywhere he him absorb kaguya itsutsuki
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 8/9
Oh this was great, ascend to an even greater level than the Shinju and Kaguya Naruto. Well hopefully he did eventually. Even though this is discontinued.
please don't abandon this. I like it
cool please write more
Naruto x hinita chapter 2 . 4/18
More more please
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/1
Me gusta
notsae chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
love the unrepentantly evil Naruto. A very interesting story with quite a lot of potential to be great. Is he going to absorb the Akatsuki and how is he and Hiruko going to work? I mean they both have pretty much the same goal, so how are to people in direct competition going to work together? I hope to see great things from this story. Good luck.
notsae chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I fucking love this so far. Please, for the love of what ever you believe in, tell me you haven't abandoned this beautiful and almost sadly unique story!
Netherius99 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I really like this story. The kimera jutsu is probably my fav jutsu in Naruto. I hope you update soon.
DoomRiderKing chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
i like this story. the fact naruto wants more power for himself is pretty rare.
mrwelsh24 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Awesome story
ookaminoarashi chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Love the story. Blood just gets the adrenaline pumping keep it up.
P.S. is he going to assimilate all of the akatski, if so it's gonna hurt like a bitch with kakuzun and be weird with Hidan.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
hey naruto should have bodys for each path while still having them also great chapter
Dante Nastaran chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Nice chapter but I have 1 question. Naruto refers to the rasengan as the technique his father used to take down 200 iwa shinobi single-handedly. Are you making this up as part of your story or are you talking about what actually happened in the anime. In the anime, it was the Hiraishin technique that was used and it was only 50 iwa shinobi. The rasengan is used on a single target. ...or I guess multiple if someone is behind the initial victim.