Reviews for To Be Shounen
OmegaCodex chapter 1 . 3/25
This was absolutely fantastic! I kind of wish that there was more though :(.
xXGod707Xx chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
AWWWW
unkownsadist chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
deep... ;3;
craftyspoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This was a really good one-shot! I really liked the way you cut between the two of them when they read eachothers manga because that's pretty much what happens, at least the gintama part. And also, the lenght was perfect. I don't know why I'm saying this but GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Oh meee goshhhh. Fabulous piece of work. Had me squealing till the end.
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
That was really pleasant to read, like, it made me smile...a lot.
Gohanya chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
yeah! I love those two not-so-shounen protagonists. This was really nice, and so FUN to read! aww, it just made me smile so much.
Somebody chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This story makes me smile! I really love gin-san & tsuna(\/)
AkabaneKazama chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
No matter how many time I read this crossover, it always made me smile. aaah...that ending...it nearly made me cry because, waow!, it's so nice and u'll find out that it contain so much fluff.
my friend said that it really difficult to made me give 'like' to other people fanfic (she said that my taste of story is so damn high! but really, I'm nothing like my sister. her taste is faaar more high than me) but...this fic is sooo cute, I couldn't resist to gave u my 'rare', as my friend said, 'like' lol.
really, nice story author-san. please keep it up XD
the red hero chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
YES. the part with Tsuna in the store cracked me up. *laughing uncontrollably*
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That was really sweet at the end.
SkyHana chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
It was very sweet and easy to follow ;) tho ive never watched or read KHR
Riverly-Melody chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Okay, so I just absolutely, completely loved this thing and that it's about Gintama and KHR joys me to no end. Honestly, you've portrayed both Gin and Tsuna so well that you make me really happy. I adores their interaction and how they read each other's manga (oh god, poor Tsuna, just his luck when he buys manga XD). Thank you for writing this!