Reviews for A Physician's ABCs
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/3
Very good work depicting the physical and mental health issues Chopper has to help with, and yes that idea with Brook and milk was brilliant
Multitules chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I offer my hat to you, my dear Sarcasticles. If all of this came from the idea of Brook getting milk shot in his bones (which i loved btw, made me laugh for a while) then, you are incredible.

And to be fair, I didn't know half the words used as titles, or at least i dont use them at all. hah
Anyway, i enjoyed the drabbles very much. Thank you for showing us a cute and hard-working Chopper!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is so cute, alphabet fics are the best! Luffy's never suck! He punches all those diseases in the face! Yeah!
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I gotta say, I like the Brook getting milk intravenous.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is absolutely adorable. I really enjoyed it. My personal favourite was Chopper's theory on how Luffy didn't get sick.
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I have responded to your summons. xD
This is so cute! The Brook milk-IV one was pure win. The ones with Luffy were both sweet and funny, especially one inhalation one haha. The readings Chopper gets off Luffy are probably all crazy.
My favourite one of the set though, is "Scars" with Nami. Beautiful with that bittersweet tinge.
Overall, I love how you used Chopper's POV, all those insightful doctor's observations, to weave a story of their nakamaship. Lovely work.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
All of these are lovely and insightful.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2014

Chopper sleep with Zoro! (That doesnt sound weird, right?)

That was Great!
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love it
RenKain chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I've been sitting here trying to think if I have a favorite word-story-thing out of all of these, but I can't seem to pinpoint just one. Although I do really like Luffy's little rant at the end of Flight of Ideas, lol. And of course the fact that Nami was beating the crap out of her captain because she was worried about him.

I can't really say I envy Chopper for his heightened observation abilities (being a doctor and all). When it comes to having to constantly worry about the health and safety of the Straw Hats, maybe ignorance really is bliss :)

I love this!