Reviews for You're Mine Now
*waves.* hi~ update?
True Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
please update again soon
JustAhReader chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
You didn't abandon this story T.T thank you so much! I could kiss you right now!
SallyStitches13 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
this story is epic so far! I cant wait to read the next chapter! 3
KarimaWhatev chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Why didn't Sasori, Gaara and Naruto ask about their princess?
I can't decide if I feel sorry about Konan or pissed off. Every angel will hate her now!
Upload soon :3
Bluu chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Not sure how I feel with the Sasuneji thing I always have been sasunaru just as much as ItaDei but good chapter
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this to get updated! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I hope you can get it up soon!
UnionJack-O-Lantern chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Wow...I dearly hope this is something you plan to continue (I see it hadn't been updated since March). This has so much potential and many possibilities. Please keep writing it!
MayR9 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oooooooooooh, I like this so far! Love how Itachi acted towards Deidara! And... Deidara is almost as high up in the Angle social class, so when Itachi finds out that his father is having guards look for Deidara so that the Demons could have another captive that would be useful, Itachi decides to keep Deidara a secret with his brother's help. Which is hard, but made easy when the brothers and Neji find a party of two angles hoping to fine Deidara or Konan. Neji and Sasuke brake up cause both decide to go after the two unfortunate angles that are Deidara's friends, Naruto and Garaa. And Pein, who is a general, is in love with Konan who is in love with Pein too. And then she gets fed up with the war and revels she actually ran away with Pein and neither side wants to believe that, so... Pein runs away with Konan, Itachi runs away with Deidara, Sasuke runs away with Naruto and Neji runs away with Garaa; they all run away to the neutral realm between the Angle's realm and the Demon's realm, Earth if you will, and live together happily! _ I came up with that just now, not bad if I say so myself. Smut added in and it's perfect! Of course, it is your story and I like how it is written and all I want is for you to WRITE MORE! I want to read more, that would make my summer if I could read the next chapter before school starts up again! Sooooo...START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMN IT!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Me: har, har, har *Nosebleed* that was beautiful, can't wait until you update.
Akira Akahoshi chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
daamn wats gown happen next?!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
AH! You have to continue this! This is amazing! I love the plot and I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
JustAhReader chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Awww Deidara is so innocent, heh.

Keep it up!