Reviews for Better Left Unknown
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 11/17
BashyBunny chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
D: Wah this chapter...broke my heart
A sequel with a happy ending...please?
BashyBunny chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
lol Poor Midorima XD Wonderful chapter :)
helloulttlsht chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I seriously had fun with the second chapter.! Keep it up and continue it!
Boohoo chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
M-My heart hurtssss...TTATT *sniff2* wndrful writing, definitely get the feelings through,u've done a very wnderful job on this fic, cngrats. love it though me feels sho sad nw TTATT Akashi and his ego...grrrr hahahaha ah well, still an amazing stry nonetheless :)
Fairytail.523 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I love this fanfic. After reading the 3rd, i thought of a sequel wherin Akashi would see Kuroko dating someone else. But inside, Kuroko actually is still in love with Akashi but hides it. Then there will be things happening & Akashi or Kuroko gets hurt or something or other. Anyway they will get back together. But I'm lovin' every moment of this! I love angst!3
Bleupengwyn chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
...Baka Akashi! You should just follow your heart and all!

animefan106 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
No, I just can't... Just no... I feel so heartbroken as it is already after talking about ch 205 with some people and thinking and seeing Kuro-chan crying is so painful I don't know what to do. Their feelings are so seperated that I don't know what to do with these two!
Why Akashi? Why Kuro-chan?

Other than that, the angst and writing was amazing and touching. I really want to cry.
Thank you for your hard work!
wasabi cake chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
That was so effing sad! My feels! o

Please let them be together again. :))
nicolababola chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Awwww... Read all three chappies... They're so sad... R u going to write more? I want them to be together again...
bolamut chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
whoah akakuro all the way *A* - / / -
nice story. uuh love it.
sinpon chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Ah more AkaKuro :) I'm glad there are good stories about this pairing
I was supposed to go to sleep an hour ago but I felt like searching for a good AkaKuro and I found this :D Thanks for writing this and I hope you will update soon *A*
Bleupengwyn chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Thank you very much for making this pairing mooooooooore cuter than ever! :DDDD
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Hehe this is very fun! Are you going to keep it as a fluff compulsion or will you add more... Sexuality to it? Haha I'm not sure how I was suppose to explain it so bare with me there. Any way this is very amusing and I was wondering if you would do requests? Not that I have anything specific but in case I do... I like to write but I'm not confident in it and AkaKuro is my current infatuation so I would like to see more of it. The stories are very well put together and relatively easy to follow. I'm bad at finding errors... Most of the time and I didn't find anything note worthy so kutos(not sure how to spell it) to you. Thanks for writing I'm glad you did and that I read it. Please update soon, thanks again!