Reviews for Better Left Unknown
BashyBunny chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
D: Wah this chapter...broke my heart
A sequel with a happy ending...please?
BashyBunny chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
lol Poor Midorima XD Wonderful chapter :)
fourthsecret chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I seriously had fun with the second chapter.! Keep it up and continue it!
Boohoo chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
M-My heart hurtssss...TTATT *sniff2* wndrful writing, definitely get the feelings through,u've done a very wnderful job on this fic, cngrats. love it though me feels sho sad nw TTATT Akashi and his ego...grrrr hahahaha ah well, still an amazing stry nonetheless :)
Fairytail.523 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I love this fanfic. After reading the 3rd, i thought of a sequel wherin Akashi would see Kuroko dating someone else. But inside, Kuroko actually is still in love with Akashi but hides it. Then there will be things happening & Akashi or Kuroko gets hurt or something or other. Anyway they will get back together. But I'm lovin' every moment of this! I love angst!3
Bleupengwyn chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
...Baka Akashi! You should just follow your heart and all!

animefan106 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
No, I just can't... Just no... I feel so heartbroken as it is already after talking about ch 205 with some people and thinking and seeing Kuro-chan crying is so painful I don't know what to do. Their feelings are so seperated that I don't know what to do with these two!
Why Akashi? Why Kuro-chan?

Other than that, the angst and writing was amazing and touching. I really want to cry.
Thank you for your hard work!
wasabi cake chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
That was so effing sad! My feels! o

Please let them be together again. :))
nicolababola chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
LOVE
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Awwww... Read all three chappies... They're so sad... R u going to write more? I want them to be together again...
bolamut chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
whoah akakuro all the way *A* - / / -
nice story. uuh love it.
sinpon chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Ah more AkaKuro :) I'm glad there are good stories about this pairing
I was supposed to go to sleep an hour ago but I felt like searching for a good AkaKuro and I found this :D Thanks for writing this and I hope you will update soon *A*
Bleupengwyn chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Thank you very much for making this pairing mooooooooore cuter than ever! :DDDD
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Hehe this is very fun! Are you going to keep it as a fluff compulsion or will you add more... Sexuality to it? Haha I'm not sure how I was suppose to explain it so bare with me there. Any way this is very amusing and I was wondering if you would do requests? Not that I have anything specific but in case I do... I like to write but I'm not confident in it and AkaKuro is my current infatuation so I would like to see more of it. The stories are very well put together and relatively easy to follow. I'm bad at finding errors... Most of the time and I didn't find anything note worthy so kutos(not sure how to spell it) to you. Thanks for writing I'm glad you did and that I read it. Please update soon, thanks again!
el Cierto chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
It's minor romance in this chapter compare to the previous one. However, it doesn't mean that this chapter worse. It's even better. Aa, you're great.
I love the scene between Akashi and Kuroko in this chapter. How they shared body warmth in 'a healthy' context B-), ya know ... :D

Then, about Akashi's intuition. aaa this character never fail to amaze me. He's absolutely incredible boy. If only such human exist, what would the world be? Hehehe ...
Poor Midorin and how funny is Mukkun. Hahaha. I cpuldn't stop my self from grinning while reading it. Oh, how nice.
So, please continue.
Thank you very much for the nice stories.
Ganbatte kudasai.