Reviews for Cognitive Dissonance
sazzieazzie chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
You should keep lan emily togethet they belong together
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Love it. She was so strong mama bear
greengirl82 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great chapter, I hope you update again soon.
Lingering.Fears chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I read Closer and this; dear god they are great!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Aww! At least, they're safe! And in canon, emily did say you don't choose who u fall in love with!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Why can't doyle be a good guy? If this isn't a doyle/emily, can it be a clyde/emily?
lizzabet chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I absolutely loved this! So many feelings involved! I'd love to see another follow up to this where Ian actually breaks free or something like that:) Awesome work!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I really liked this story! It was very unique. Doyle isn't usually a very sympathetic character but I felt bad for him in the end. Most of the time I just hate him. Emily was also a strong character. It's nice to read a story where Emily is believable and sticks to her guns. Too many fanfics out there make her a crying mess which is ridiculous really. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story and am looking forward to your future stories!
jhplug chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like the fact that this kind of turned out to be Morgan/Prentiss. I know she was still in love with Oan but Derek and Emily had the little moment at the end. I guess that's my DEmily loving heart that will read into any interaction with the two of them. Although its weird: I think Ian was totally hot (except at the beginning of It Takes A Village) but I see him with "Lauren" and not Emily. I know they're one and the same but the Lauren persona was much more suited for Doyle and Prentiss for Morgan. Can't wait to read more from you!
radioactive460 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This was a great conclusion to your story. I really liked the moments with the Ambassador, Clyde and Tsia; small insights on how Emily's decision to leave affected not only her life, but also of those she left behind. I'm glad you kept her in character. Even though Emily and Ian are a fascinating pair, and I will never grow tired of stories that explore their relationship, a happy ending was never in their future. Thank you for sharing!
rmpcmfan chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
The ending was very appropriate, Emily came to her senses and followed her head not her heart. In the end being a mother won out. Great story.
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I agree with your decision to keep Emily in character. Happily ever after wouldn't have worked for her. Thank you for another insightful and compeling story.
sarahb2007 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Awww you know I'm an Ian/Emily fan, but I loved the fact that you stayed true to character... Maybe next time Ian won't be taken away... Oh and by the way I looked up the definition after reading the first chapter, very interesting concept.
RealMe07 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Another amazing chater! You never fail me! :) I loved the interractions and how we got into Emily's mind a little bit was just fabulous! :)
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really enjoyed this. The interactions between Emily and the BAU were great, especially with Garcia. I loved that. And Clyde...whoa. That confrontation was awesome! I can't wait to see how she gets her children out, and how betraying Ian will affect her. Thanks for sharing!