Reviews for Growing Up in Storybrooke
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
small error: I don't think I'm not in Storybrook anymore

BBut I loved the rest
The Mighty Hammer Mew-Mew chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Wow! This story is amazing! Thank you to people like you to tide me over until March 9!

I love the emotion I read in this story, and it's so wonderful to see Henry's story before Emma came to Storybrooke. Even if something is proposed in the show, this is great with the information available now!

Excited to keep reading as I go along!

jennymarieluvs chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Miranda chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This is my new head cannon for Henry growing up. No doubt. I love the fact that you address how absolutely weird and awful it must have been being the only one aging, the only one for whom things changed. Loved how you addressed school and just... everything. Really well done.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I KNEW IT WAS NEAL! lol that is awesome i mean, he was right there! It really was his dad!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
wow. oh my gold! that was really cool! it's completely logical that this would have happened. great job!
Laurie chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
This was wonderful - I love your writing style. The story moved along but was also very detailed, a rare combination. My favorite surprise was the insertion of Neal! Thanks for doing this!
SamFanFirst chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
It was brilliant the way you wove Neal in. I'm so glad he's found her now...this is going to get amazing.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
great chapter That Guy who Grabbed Henry Was Scary. I though that could happen Glad a good adult was looking out for him
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
LEAVING out The Theft . This is why I love Henry. He's Brave ad cares for other Other people, and he's smart
Twyla Mercedes chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Very nice little story. Liked the little addition of Neal crossing paths with the kid. thx txm
Twyla Mercedes chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
So in your story it sounds as if Gold already has his memories and is actually abetting Henry (or is he just out to screw Regina over?). Nice chapter. txm
Twyla Mercedes chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This is a nice, well-written story. (I was wondering if/when you would bring in Gold and what his role might be). txm
Cheshire Illusionist chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
HAHAHAHA, sorry, I just LOVED how Henry met Neal. Such a cute, perfect twist. This has been a great story, I love how you progressed it and it's very well-written. Amazing job! :)