Reviews for Howl
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/23
They're so perfect together :)
Madameshshe chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Deliciousness. Such a strong piece. Brava!
edorables chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Damn. Do it all over again, please.
pty chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was quite interesting, you can feel the passion here.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I like it
alifewithyou chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love it
I really imagine them like how you describe :)
ofbombsandbirds chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh dear. This was amazing and raw and gritty and really one of the best C/B descriptions. It was lovely and sent shivers up my spine,of course that may be becade I was listening to "Howl" by Florence and The Machine
nlizzette7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Stop killing me with your magnificent one shots, will you? I adore this. You've captured the contestant battle of Chuck and Blair perfectly. It's completely primal and antagonistic whilst being romantic in their very own Chair way. The repetition, the dialogue, it all rocks! I'm so glad to read something from you.

xoxo, N
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So, I've been worrying about your sexy mojo of late - turns out you've been saving it all up to write this, and boy did you succeed. Congratulations. Applause. Approbation. Etcetera.

Why do I like this? I think it's vintage you. I do flowery, perfumed passages and twists and turns and you do raw and gritty and blunt and dirty and emotive and it's perfection. It doesn't need more than the barest minimum of words to show sticky, salty, sweet, frankly X-rated. It's a gorgeous encapsulation of the nymphomania that's always lurking beneath the surface with these two. They've never gotten over having had one another that first time, and although they've learnt to express themselves in other ways, at the same time, they haven't. They never will.

There's a kind of lovemaking where you imagine sweeping music and flowers, and fingers clenching on the sheets...and then there's the kind where you imagine them coming away bleeding, covered in each other's sweat and the sounds would not be pretty and the act would not be graceful. If you could only see the beasts you've made of your audience, I think you'd be very amused.

Not me, obviously.

*shifty eyes*
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Another o/s! Yay! D I am confused if this is partially AU or not since you really like the whole separated for years & then accidentally bump into each other & hook up idea I've noticed...heh. But the whole second half could revolve around a married "fight", so who knows? Lol. Anyways, great job! It's delicious.