Reviews for Ange Rêve (Angel's Dream)
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
please update new chapter please update
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
interesting can't wait for more
VanillaDreamFran chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Okay, I really like that Dio gets to be in Romeo and Juliet - he had to be able to do something else apart from being totally badass with whips. I look forward to the next chapter
Aimii0 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Ok first of all, I've always liked May. Like, really liked her, don't know why XD and I'm happy that she gets to play Juliet. I think this chapter was the best until now, your grammar is really good and plot line is interesting :) Keep it up.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
interesting can't wait for more
when is leon coming?
xxemoluverxx chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Love it!
Seishin No Hime chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Brilliant, can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully Keon will show up :)
Mirage Alcedame chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Please update soon! lol I want to know what you have planned and I thought you wrote pretty good. X3 Keep up the great work!
Aimii0 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Hmm, I was thinking that maybe you can bring Leon and Sophie in the story in chapter 5. I think that if Sophie would have not died, that means that Leon was not as grumpy as in the original story; maybe they could give a performance on the street in town and Sora passing by saw them. She would havr talked to them without knowing that he is the one who will be performing at Kaleido. They would meet later and so on.
Of course, all of those if Sophie is gonna come too :D
suntan140 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
great story update soon
Aimii0 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I liked this chapter, though, I have some thing to point.
I think that you change the scenes too much. Now she's at home, now at the bakery, than at Kaleido, than at the hospital. It may get cofnusing sometimes. Take your time with every scene, though you may update later, if you don't hurry and write every detail, the reader will be much more pleased. I observed that you updated quite fast, but don't worry; nobody is gonna get mad or impatiently if you take your time to write a very good chapter.
Also, I really like the fact that you didn't show Leon and Sophie until now. The suspance make me want to read more.
Keep doing your best, I can't wait to read the next chapter !
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
ooo add more.
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I liked this chapter. I'd love to see how this story is gonna continue. I'd like to see some romance develop between Leon and Sora but I still hope there'll be some dream everyone will follow, like Sora had :)