Reviews for Team SIN
tcd2017 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Omg soooo cool by the way I love ur story but more shika please and can't wat when they go home and see their friends and family and will they have the same teams in the show or will they be together?
xXimmortalXx chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I love how Naruto was just absolutely freaking out.
Empress of the Abyss chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
The thing I enjoyed the best in this fanfic is the interaction between 3 kids who have problems :P I mean seriously I don't know whether I pity Shika for having to deal with a hyper and oblivious Naruto or dealing with a very shy Hinata! I enjoy how true they behave for their age! I look forward to MORE! I want to see how they'd evolve (Pkoemon O_O hehhee) from promising kids to the great shinobi they would be!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I really can't wait to see how far those three will come.

C.D.
Mel72000 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Thank you for this chapter !
yachiru-chan92 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter!
Thanks for your work!
See ya'
Booker10 chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
:) awesome
amethystfirechik chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I love your rendition of how Naruto finds out about the Nine tail Fox and his parents.
Lyanah chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Thanks for the new chapter !

They really got the Kumo team good, their teamwork and planning was perfect ! I love the fact that the three of them have definite roles and that they work so well together !

So they already have three stones, and only the green one is missing... They're doing great ! Once again I have to praise you on your Chuunin Exam, it is by far one of the most original take on this arc I've ever read of, while still being a believable trial for a Naruto-verse examination. Great job !

Hinata could use a fukiya to poison her ennemies, instead of senbons. The fukiya is the Japanese blowgun, it consists of a 1.2 metres (3 ft 11 in) long tube, with darts approximately 20 centimetres (7.9 in) in length. Unlike modern Western blowguns, the fukiya has no mouthpiece: instead, a shooter must maintain a seal with the lips as he forcefully exhales. The darts used in the fukiya are called fukibari. Traditionally, fukibari were two inches in length.
The fukiya is often considered to have been a weapon of the ninja. A typical ninjutsu fukiya is around 50 cm, which is shorter than the sport fukiya, but does affect the effective range. Thus, even in theory, ninja would have had to use special darts with poisoned tips in order for it to work, and fired from a concealed location. Most likely, it was used similar to shuriken, as a distraction.
She could even use chakra to enhance the force and precision of the thrown.
(Still, what I really hope will happens is for Hinata to develop some sort of "poisonous chakra" so that she could use it any time with her Gentle Fist and not risk her life at the same time... And not depend on her "poison supplies".)

The flashback was a sweet memory, it's one of the best way of telling Naruto about his Tenant I've read so far ! And Jiraiya told him about his parents too !

This story is getting better and better, I really love it !
Can't wait for the Academy years though, I wonder how it'll go. Will they bond with the other Rookies early on or just blend in the background under their respective masks ?
I feel like a little kid, jumping up and down in impatience while thinking of all the possibilities xD

Till next time then !
Kunoichi of the Moonlit Night chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
This is really great. I am surprised more people aren't following it. Keep up the good work.
The Magical Wizard of Ninjas chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
My favorite underrated story. I still understand why this story isn't as popular as it should. I definitely see major potential if you do continue that is. Anyways just wanted to say good job can't wait for next chapter and also the last part of the chapter was the theme serious or... Comedic?
YamiChaos27 chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Interesting way for Naruto to learn about the kyuubi and his father: First the story, then the realization.
ghost boy 952 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Pokemon chargestone cave in the unova
Lyanah chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Hey, it's the ex-guest Forever-A-Guest, I finally created an account, so I dropped by to say that I'll now follow this story properly.
Till next chapter then !
A.L.L.Y chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
This is AWESOME! Man I really lived the story... Please continue it... And Flight of the Fox too XD