Reviews for This Modern Love
saidso chapter 21 . 9/24/2018
Should it maybe be Byron complex, instead of Bryon?
(R and Y transposed?) I'm not familiar with what either would be so googled both and didn't get much, but Mary's mention of it being about a poet I'm guessing Lord Byron?
saidso chapter 5 . 9/22/2018
Just a comment - in the paragraph including "...the floral scents from the fauna on their balcony..." overwhelming the horse smells below, "flora" is plants and "fauna" is animals, so the floral scents would be from the "flora", and the "fauna" would be the horses.
constantlycold chapter 49 . 6/20/2017
Hello,
I'm just finished reading through this entire fic and I must say it's probably my favourite Downton fic out there. Your grasp of the characters in this modern AU is amazing. This has simply been a pleasure to read. I can't tell you how much I appreciated reading this. I learned so much from reading Matthew's recovery. You did so much research and it payed off in this excellent fanfiction. It will be one I shall be rereading soon. Thank you for sharing (so even fans that come to the series late can enjoy)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 49 . 5/28/2017
Just re-read this wonderful story and enjoyed it ever so much. Hope life is treating you well. Miss you so much

Cheers!
Aurowanfinn chapter 48 . 7/30/2016
It's taken me all week to read this, but I think this may be the best M/M fanfiction I've ever read. Not only does it seem true to the characters and reimagine the events in the series (minus the fubar in season 3), but it is an unlikely but beautiful love story. There are a great many poems I haven't read in years that I feel the urge to revisit and make connections with the math and physics I haven't thought about since college. Thank you for sharing this fantastic story and for your wonderful blog.
timeandpixiedust chapter 49 . 12/29/2015
This fic is just amazing. I loved the Maths pillow talk. I never knew talking in mathematical terms could be so romantic and I loved every moment and I loved the dynamic of their relationship in this.
Palindrome310 chapter 49 . 6/28/2015
Nice to see their happiness, even with the still present effects of his accident. It's realistic that this important event has sequels in the present and future, the important part is that they deal with it together. It's understandable Matthew is afraid of how his children will perceive him and if it can their relationship. In the same line, Mary's concern and love for his son is moving, especially since she worries about acceptance in the social world.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 49 . 6/27/2015
When I saw this update, I literally squealed! You know this is one of my all time favorite M/M stories. Thanks so much for this update. Your writing has been missed so much.
theMatthewReview chapter 49 . 6/27/2015
Happy MM AU Fest! It is SOOOOOO good to read something from you. I enjoyed this with the little ones so much, and Matthew and Mary too. It's just as rich and wonderfully complex as a gourmet feast, all calibrated perfectly. Thank you! TMR
Apollo888 chapter 49 . 6/27/2015
A beautiful snapshot of this wonderful family. I love how playful Mary and Matthew are and how their comfort with each other is so palpable. Well done.
Love it
Guest chapter 49 . 6/27/2015
Grrreat chapter... always love this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 6/27/2015
So adorable! Wonderful to get a peek into their happy world. Miss your writing!
Downton.fangirl chapter 48 . 6/5/2015
Oh that was perfect! I'm sorry I got behind but it was lovely to catch up with such a fantastic ending! Well done!
lilyrowan1 chapter 47 . 5/29/2015
OK,somehow I hit "post" without meaning to-:P I was going to say, I'm having separation anxiety, but knowing that drabbles will be coming, knowing that this is a non-linear story-so brilliant-and that means that you can pop back in wherever in their journey that you want, well, I'll be OK. OK-sob.