Reviews for Changes
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Please tell me rose will be introduced back in the story
Molly-Pond-Holmes chapter 99 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story! This is probably one of my favorite stories that i have read so far. :)
Why did you want to end it? You could have kept on going and caught up to the present! :)
It was awesome anyway. :)
Molly-Pond-Holmes chapter 98 . 12/4/2013
How did they get her so fast? It takes a lot longer in the episode...
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 99 . 11/7/2013
Oh my poor Jack.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/21/2013
Interesting story so far. I'm enjoying it, despite the typos and such.

Also, one thing:

In the episodes you've rewritten so far, you've neglected to change the Doctor's lines to fit the tenth doctor's speech patterns. I know, intellectually, that you've kept the tenth Doctor for some eleventh Doctor episodes in this story, but in those chapters, I can't help but picture Matt Smith, because the Doctor is saying stuff the way that the eleventh Doctor would say them-not the way that the tenth Doctor would. Does that make sense?
dragoncreators chapter 99 . 9/23/2013
So sad... Endings are hard.

Fantastic story.
dragoncreators chapter 98 . 9/23/2013
darn! poor Rose.
dragoncreators chapter 92 . 9/23/2013
It's brilliant what he did in this episode.
dragoncreators chapter 79 . 9/22/2013
John squats like he's going to catch the baby HAhaha!

If I was Rose I would want both of them too!
dragoncreators chapter 77 . 9/22/2013
Poor Doctor, that wasn't a dream, that was a nightmare.
dragoncreators chapter 74 . 9/22/2013
pears, tardis guide, 3D glasses. into the supernova you go!
dragoncreators chapter 73 . 9/22/2013
What about the metacrisis?
dragoncreators chapter 62 . 9/22/2013
poor mickey and martha. poor doctor!
dragoncreators chapter 56 . 9/22/2013
If a ever make a fanfiction, one of the companions are going to give the Doctor a wallop on the face for that move. he not only just turned every human into a potential murderer, even the children, he put everyone against aliens that they cannot remember that control electricity. he just killed a LOT of people by this action. and turned his favorite race into murderers.
dragoncreators chapter 54 . 9/22/2013
"Don't play games with me. Don't ever, ever think you're capable of that."

I hate that line, I know he doesn't mean it, but his arrogance is as big as his awe in his companions brilliance, usually he considers them equals, but when his ego gets away from him, like what happened with Wilf in the last chapter, it is endless.