Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Lost Love Labor
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
not sure what to say, it ran the gammet of emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
very good.
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great story. Fantastic!
Gail chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Are you kidding? This is so brilliant! The Bibilcal quote and the way you brought it full circle. Brilliant. The two of them I actually would like to see more of this one even though I know it's marked complete. But I take it you're heading us to Brazil for an Antonio Carlos Jobim case and please say yes. I love him and he is perfect for them. And I just adore the conversations between Laura and her husband! I can hear Jean Simmons say these things.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very nice. I love the dialog - both between Perry and Della, and between Laura and Glenn. And I'm glad you had Perry realize what an a** he was being. Sometimes, I don't think he does. Great job.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Somehow I managed to miss this story. I am glad I found it. Very enjoyable!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Laura certainly nailed Della during her dance with Perry. Had to accept the fact that it was Della,Perry loved and all the reasons why. Glenn certainly was willing to take Della from Perry. Kept their relationship quite for various reasons. Now to get Laura to accept it and stay away from them. Awful lot of conversation on the dance floor, loved every bit of it. Not sure who showed more jealous (Not much) Laura or Glenn, commenting the music stopped but they hadn't. Vacation any where she wants.
One can only hope Perry sees Laura for what she is.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I read through it quickly and when I have time, I mean really time, I'll read it again and slowly. This was loevly again. Oh ... sigh and bravo! You are doing wonderful
Chelsea229 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
As always...love it! I can't get enough of your stories or the P&D spice! I truly love the stories with the older Perry and Della...there's nothing better! Keep 'em coming girlie! Hugs!
Jlk9506 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome as always!
coachsone chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing.