Reviews for Until We Meet Again
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh wow! Nice one shot! Loved it!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
God this was awesome.. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
what's next?
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
"If I hurt you again, you are welcome to punch me in the face."
Best. Line. Ever. Sherlock does have a heart - at least that's what I believe, and you captured his loyalty and affection brilliantly :D

-Chris
Chaffy13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very good! Loved it! Looking forward to more from you ;)
deadgurlagain chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oh please continue there is so little sherlolly out there !
Marie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love you story! Vary beautiful!
Emily Riddle chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Fantastic! I really liked this piece. Especially the teasing part between Sherlock and Molly. And you need to start working on THAT experiment! I'll look forward to it!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was so sweet. I loved every second of it. I don't think that Sherlock was OOC either. I think he was in-character and that's how he would act if he did give in to his emotions. ;) :)

I loved the added aspect you put in there about the two scarves. Very sweet. And the texting? Love it. Might we get to see a sequel with that experiment or just leave it to our imaginations?

Excellent job! I loved it! A wonderful fix for us before S3 starts... I only hope that Molly actually did factor in to Sherlock faking his death on the show to the extent that some authors on here have written. Sherlolly Forever! :D
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely w wonderful. This has been a very long week and your story made it much better.
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
ARE YOU LIKE, GOING TO ADD A SECOND CHAPTER TO THIS, COS I really would like this to continue :3 Okay, fine, I confess - I just want them to do the 'experiment', that's all ;) Anyway, fluffy feelings galore at Sherlock taking Molly's green scarf and leaving his behind; I really find his idea of her returning his scarf and him returning hers when he comes back romantic - it's like, it's a deliberate decision just to make sure he has a reason to go see her :3 SKULL PANTS! :D I really enjoyed reading this! :DDD
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was very sweet and I don't think your Sherlock was any more OOC than anyone else's attempts at fanficcing him into a romance! Lovely job. A follow up would be great!
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
sequel sequel sequel
crooney83 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love it! I wish it was more than a one-shot!
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Fantastic story, and wonderful characterization. I think you should consider writing more!