Reviews for Insecurities
Ezzy kun chapter 16 . 2/11
Holy cow! Can't wait for it
Hope u write about them having kids and all.
Just love the way u described the characters personality so well, while adding a touch of ur own!
In luv with it!
David Case chapter 9 . 1/7
Oh God. Splinter doesn't know that his adopted son (Leo) is about to fuck his biological daughter (Karai) and he is almost okay with it! Jerry Sp
CayCo chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
I'm new to the apritello fandom and the few fics I've been able to find have not been the greatest. This one however was so enjoyable to read. The pacing was perfect, I loved that each chapter was dedicated to a "first" experience. The awkwardness was endearing and you did so good at keeping Donnie in character. I realize it's been a few years since you've wrote this but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Arianna chapter 16 . 2/6/2016
Just wanna point out a few things here. First of all, Donnie was 16 when her first saw April, meaning if he is 18 then they couldn't have been together 3 years. Second, isn't Karai Sensei's daughter? Oh, and one more thing, Raph and Mona Lisa ship? According to the series at least. Thanks! Love it! Keep it up and hopeing for more soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2016
I love the way you put this together
I really think donnie and april will be together for ever I feel like I'm at the wedding myself which makes me really happy, even happier than i ever have I would give you a 99999999999999999999999999999.99 9999999999 point
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Wow I'd like this to happen to me. Ha-ha nice job XD
Seth Elliott chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Hot and heavy isn't always the answer. Sometimes just holding hands is enough for the audience. One thing I would add, is illustrations. If you wan't I can draw them for you on your next writing.
Spinjitsue chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is a very romantic piece. I agree that April should be with Donnie, especially since Kasey Jones was introduced as soon as she was warming up to Donnie. (Thunder, stolen.) I like how you kept it realistic. Like how Donnie is a bit insecure at first, and kept apologizing. Or how you're Starting them off slowly.
Dakota chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Their should be a story where april is pregnant all the way to labor
Ichf chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Id like to see caphael canon but apparently your not allowed to support the lgbt community on cartoons.
Vi-Violence chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
This is nice, though in the earlier chapters you seemed to be awkwardly avoiding the word dojo, did you just not know it or something?
heidi chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
i love it
heidi chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
i love it
Mikey's girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Awesome fanfiction! Booyakasha!
Mikey's girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Hey! This was an awesome fanfiction! please make more of the love birds! Lol