Reviews for Goodbye
Allie chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Wow... I feel something weird in my chest... Not sadness but... What is it?! Why am I feeling like this?! Oh... I know... Because... It reminds me of every stupid person on the planet that thinks they can toy with the weak... Because they think there better than everyone else... Ok never mind I was going to wright something deep but my sister just fell of her bed and I can't stop laughing...
Cat4961 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This is really good, it made me cry. I am crying right now. Only good stories, book, movies, or etc can make people cry. I've been trying to find stories like this. So thank you for writeing this. Your an awesome writer.
CartoonCaster21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Aw no that's so sad! :'( Something as ridiculous as blood colour...

I think you did an excellent job in describing what the characters were feeling. I liked how you started with "now your name is..." instead a the usual "(whoever) POV". Really nice work here.
theInsaneArtist chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Second-person is not banned on FFN. "Interactive stories" are banned (like choose-your-own-adventures and "Truth-or-Dare" fics). The guidelines merely note that many interactive stories are written in the second person. It doesn't mean to say that that point of view itself is banned.

Ignore Hito Me Bore. This is awesome. I don't usually like Second-person stories, as they tend to be distracting, but this is so skillfully done, it's awesome!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great. You start to move away, but the hand from before stops you. Smells like honey.

My reaction: OH MY GOG I SHIP SOLLUX WITH TEREZI AND THAT SENTENCE HAS SENT MY CRYING T.T BWAAAAAA T.T
ASHAHJGSHJ CRYING T.T
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Echo Scourge chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice.
Cryptvokeeper chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I feel like crying and wondering what happened to the others after Karkat died so:
Nepeta became depressed and comitted suicide
Gamzee went insane and was king of the subjuggulators
Terezi immersed herself in her law books and her job
Sollux became extremely depressed and even more bi-polar, and eventually became the condencse's new power source
THE END

Also this was amazing awesome & sad
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It is against the rules to write "You" based /second person POV stories on this site. Please switch this to one of the accepted POVs, or you will be reported. It's nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank you.