Reviews for Rain Storms and Memories
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh, I want to cry.
Your writing is beautiful, so tender and heartbreaking. Long live Jem and Will.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is simply amazing...
However I may never emotionally recover :)
JustCan'tStopReading chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my gosh...I'm crying sooo much right now. I can barely ever think about Will and Jem without crying anymore. This was beautiful and very touching. You made me happy, sad, mad, and so many other emotions that I don't know what to do with myself:) I'm heartbroken right now. Thank you soo much for writing this:)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh so wonderful! I think you captured all the emotions very well. The little tie in to the present was nice too. Well done!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was awesomesauce drenched in bittersweetness. I loved it! UPDATE SOON!
ForTheGloryOfSparta chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh god, you made me cry. Really well done, though it broke my heart a bit. :)
Clace13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is amazing and beautiful I just discovered your work and I think that it's amazing :)
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I. Love. This.
UschiBuschi chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Really? I mean I'm still recovering from CP2 but this... I just made me cry like a Baby ( as if I havent cried enough about fictional characters in the last days...)
And I love Magnus. I have always loved him , but I just came to love him even more in Clockwork Princess & everything is just so sad, because no matter how you turn it Tessa and Magnus will be left alone in the end and all this memories ...and poor Jem a silent brother and he still loves Will and Tessa and arghh.
I think I will never ever be able to wach a rainstorm again and not think about Will and Tessa and Jem...
greetings from Germany
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this made me cry and Im not quiet sure why.. it was good
Echo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OH GOD ALL THE FEELS.
I finished the book at about five in the morning last night after staying up reading it. THE FEELS YOU MADE ME HAVE. This would totally happen. Kudos to you.

- thanks!
Echo
mythology1746 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
*cries* This was amazing. You know how to hit me right in the feels. Good work.
RainingOnTheParade chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Poor Jem. I cry everytime I read him as a Silent Brotherhood.
ShipAllTheShipsForever chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I am on the floor in a puddle of my own tears! Beautiful!
hermeanie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This...is...amazing. After CP2 (especially the epilogue) I cried. And you and your story made me cry. Again. Really good job on your story!