Reviews for Hello Again
goodgirl-astray chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh, yes! You put into words the mirroring of these two couples. Thank you for the story.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Nice one-shot. Really like the pairing.
NeonColorz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved this! Please write more! :D
xana chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I didn't manage to persuade russian authors. Maybe you will be welcome) The story about what really happened in Mesopotamia between Crowley and Naomi. You are the only person in this world who has written about these 2 characters) Please, be so kind)
xana chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I adore your piece of work) Brilliant) you killed two birds with one stone) thanks))
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved this! And I think you hit the nail on the head here. Perhaps Meg and Cas did remind Naomi of herself and Crowley. I hope we get more of that story...
ImTheBlackCat chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I like it too much. Glad to find it and finally have the time to read it. My english is not so good, and I hadn't a quiet time to do it.
I was trying to write somthing like this since I saw that scene in the crypt, but I just can't.
Chocolate Syrup... my stomach was filled with butterflies... (but... in mesopotamia? Shut up! stupid obsessive of myself! Is just a fic. And veracity is not necessary) was so suggestive...
Jana Helen Laivel chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hi! I read your fic and I loved it! Added to my favorites fics, and really good job! I love how you make their relationship. I'm hoping a new chapter soon
Laken chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The only Crowley/Naomi fan fic on this site...and it's a very good one.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
this was so good, why are there not more Naomi romance stories. thank you
JudyH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Putting Naomi and Crowley in the same room was a twist I didn't expect. And for them to obviously have a history? Definite game changer. So, is Naomi naive (or desperate) enough to think Crowley would hold up his end of any bargain they made for the tablets? This is gonna be good...I liked the obvious sexual tension and the discomfort (on Naomi's part, anyway) that you painted in this story. Maybe you could pen another tale, giving us the lurid backstory that put these two together in the first place? Just askin'...LOL. Definitely liked this.