Reviews for The Magic Of Love
They seriously should have made this the ending, but I guess because it was a movie it wouldn't have been related to the series and the would act like it never happened. But they should still do it.
After I watched that movie I wanted to yell at Natsu for not kissing lucy
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 1/12
Exactly what I wanted for the movie seriously.
mooney-996 chapter 1 . 1/6
love this!
green-ROGUE-leadr chapter 1 . 1/6
I totally agree. This is how the movie should have ended. I thought the same thing, that natsu was finally gonna do something about his feelings. But no. I like your ending much better than the movies.
murasakiana chapter 1 . 1/2
I really thought Natsu would kiss Lucy in that moment too.
I loved this one shot, really good work n.n
AlphaWolfGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That was super cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
K-kyaaaaaahhh!*squeals hard**can't breathe*Kawaaiii desu!SWEEEET!
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Yeah I wished this also happened, it was the perfect time for Natsu to make his move but sadly he didnt. But that hug in the ending was soooo cute :3
pearlzep chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I also thought that the movie needed more romance between Natsu and Lucy. I really like your stories! It's 3am here and I should be sleeping... but i need to read your stories! (insert zombie sounds here)
RedTed chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That moment... that moment, they were so close to kissing each other! But it turned out to be a hug instead! Well, if they did kiss, then that'll be a major problem. Because if they kissed in the movie but not the manga/anime, Hiro Mashima better think of something to cover this up.
natsuandlucy4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I DIDN'T REMEMBER A KISS HAPPENING AT THE END OF THE FAIRY TAIL MOVIE...THERE WAS JUST A HUG...
BUT ANYWAYS! NICE STORY!
Tawny chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked it so emotional :) A little corny but that's how I like it!
PerfectlyTeddy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's corny, but cute. :3:3
amkhe chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I think you should write the movies.