Reviews for The Magic Of Love
Starfire Grace chapter 1 . 4/10
This how it totally should have happened. That was the perfect time for Natsu to make a move! NaLu 4EVER!
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was beautiful!
DarkFairyGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I totally agree with you. Natsu totally missed that opertunity to kiss her! This one shit was beautiful on his part!
saggitaria chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I soooo that he was gonna kiss her, but nooo, trollshima just HAD to reappear in the most romantic of scenes. (no offense mashima san if u ever read this)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
They seriously should have made this the ending, but I guess because it was a movie it wouldn't have been related to the series and the would act like it never happened. But they should still do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
After I watched that movie I wanted to yell at Natsu for not kissing lucy
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Exactly what I wanted for the movie seriously.
mooney-996 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
love this!
green-ROGUE-leadr chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I totally agree. This is how the movie should have ended. I thought the same thing, that natsu was finally gonna do something about his feelings. But no. I like your ending much better than the movies.
murasakiana chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I really thought Natsu would kiss Lucy in that moment too.
I loved this one shot, really good work n.n
AlphaWolfGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That was super cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
K-kyaaaaaahhh!*squeals hard**can't breathe*Kawaaiii desu!SWEEEET!
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Yeah I wished this also happened, it was the perfect time for Natsu to make his move but sadly he didnt. But that hug in the ending was soooo cute :3
pearlzep chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I also thought that the movie needed more romance between Natsu and Lucy. I really like your stories! It's 3am here and I should be sleeping... but i need to read your stories! (insert zombie sounds here)
RedTed chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That moment... that moment, they were so close to kissing each other! But it turned out to be a hug instead! Well, if they did kiss, then that'll be a major problem. Because if they kissed in the movie but not the manga/anime, Hiro Mashima better think of something to cover this up.