Reviews for A Family Affair
Deleteaccountplease7339375 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I though this was really good.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed this. That episode was should've had a hospital scene with Tim and the team at the end. Well, I would've wrote it in at least. Excellent job! I always like reading fics about Tim and his dad. I hope his father reappears in another episode soon. And will we be seeing more of Noah by any chance?
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hi, and that was a mighty fine story. I hope we'll get so more glimpses of Sarah in the future! Noah sounds like nice boyfriend material! Thanks and cheers!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Really enjoyed it a ton! Sarah and Tim feel very real to me the way you write them!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awesome!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was excellent.

I havent seen the episodes that cover the Bomb and Jimmy's wedding - although I will be seeing them soon...

I like the Noah character and I think that maybe you can write a sequel where Sarah does get together with the good cop...
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was so cute. I love Sarah/McGee on-shots. I tried to write one but everyone kept leaving dirty reviews. Pervs.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really enjoyed it and I have no idea how I missed it when you posted it! I really like the way you did this, with Sarah and the Badmiral and "Noah, the good cop", well done!
winky73 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed seeing everything from Sarah's perspective. I so love to hate Admiral McGee! Thank you for not fixing their relationship.
88Keys chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
There are not enough Tim and Sarah stories out there. Thank you for writing this. It was well-written and in-character. Especially Sarah, when she was kind of berating her brother without really meaning to; I think you really nailed her voice there. And your story really filled in the big gap that the premiere episode left between the time McGee went to the hospital and his being back at work with a Band-Aid. eyeroll Anyway, great job!
WhiteTree chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very sweet :) We need to see more Sarah in the series!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Just found this story and I love it.
Jiva-McZivalover chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I like it :-)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I was afraid to read until Squall aired.

Great story idea and carrying it off. Noah worked and I'd love to see you do another where he, Tim, and Sarah meet up.

Glad you wrote it. It fit and worked.

Tiny typo: ".. I need you to remind calm," remain instead of remind.
D chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Aww I loved it! ;) Especially Noah the good cop...oo la la la. :) Keep writing!