Reviews for BoyLove:NarutoxSasuke - Roomies
There is no way in hell I'd get bored of this.
Xay-Kun chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
Beautiful as usual. Thank you so much for not leaving us fans of this fanfic (this is definitely in my top 5 favorite fanfics of all time). I used to check if this was finally updated at least once or twice a month. Now I finally have closure in my life Lol. Best Wishes Xoxo Time to go check out your other work️
salmoow chapter 26 . 9/4/2015
AAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK! THIS FIC'S SO FUCKING FLUFFY, MY STOMACH TWIRLS /slapped
i love NaruSasu as hell as your works! So much :))) i first read this at ao3 and came to check maybe you have ffn account. and i'm glad that i checked! wooooohoo! keep writing grathialiana-san!
maybe next you can make itachi/naruto/sasuke for fuck's sake *wink* /nope /go away fangirl
otaku chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Lol I loved it to funny
otaku chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
He'll choses nsruto right ?
I'm so scared
otaku chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
I knew itachi wasb't dead .
I mean no body or sign of one ;
Way to obvious
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
I knew itachi wasn't dead
'I mean come on no body or sign of one just a litter .
Way to obvious
lumi chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
this is crap as well naruto and sasuke characters r nothing like this shit, dont call it sasunaru fanfic if the characters r not even naruto and sasuke just ridiculous
valune-hf chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Ahh I really enjoyed this story! I love their characterisation and how much naruto loves teasing sasuke! I love a pervert naruto who's always horny for sasuke haha
Hmm but I didn't really like the later one shots though! I think it's too sudden for itachi to like naruto, and I only like itanarusasu if itachi and naruto are both in love with sasuke only. And I don't really like bossy bottom sasuke too!
But overall I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing this!
Allykrau chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
XD well, at least it's finished now :P loved it~
coz u suck lol chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
Holy shit! Ive read this 2 years ago. I just casually checked my 'followed story' and bam! I see this fic is updated. Thank you so much! Tbh i didnt think you would continue this since its been 2 years. Thank you for finishing this lovely story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Hmmm... Sasuke, through Naruto's eyes, is like a girl without breasts. Everything Naruto notices about him physically is automatically compared to a woman. He's either just like a woman, or has a beauty and delicacy that surpasses a woman's. It's sort of like I'm not actually reading a gay relationship but a het relationship where both partners just happen to have penises.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Ah this is mostly good so far, it's well-written at least, but I find that their relationship is moving too quickly. It's only the third chapter, Naruto and Sasuke have spent a grand total of 30 minutes together, and Sasuke has already jerked himself off over Naruto. Slow it down, man.

Well I'll keep going in the hope that this is only early UST and things slow down to a more reasonable pace after they've gotten to know each other. Also, BTW, you don't room with the same person for all four years of college! Even if you choose to stay in the dorms for all four years, you can get a different roommate. (And really, most people opt for off-campus housing as soon as they possibly can, unless their university is located in a city where off-campus housing is too expensive.)
BladeDevil chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
i miss you what took you so long. Love the new chapter
janiyah chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
Wow it's done it's really done i gonna miss this fanfic :( it was one of the best narusasu ever