Reviews for BoyLove:NarutoxSasuke - Roomies
stormy lewis chapter 10 . 1/12
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC no words love it soooooo much XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I love your story the plot is simply amazing can't wait to see how it ends.
coz u suck lol chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! Ive noticed that it has been a year since it was last updated. I hope you would still continue to write more chapters for this story.
keoghjl10 chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Update bich
jaylen chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Sorry I didn't finish the last one but he should have shoved narutos dick in him
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
I think itachi should have straddled naruto and shove his dick
Guest chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
START WRITIN
AB ALPHABET chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
YOU HAVE 2 START WRITING AGAIN! PLEASE!
Xyle Dragneel chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
I just started readin this today, and all I have to say about this is that I freaking love it! It's so amazing. Definetly THE best NARUSASU... No... Yaoi fanfic in general that I've ever read!
The one and only pet peeve I have with this is that I feel you use too many Japanese words and it get extremely annoying especially because I don't know half the words that you are saying. And to be honest, not know what your saying isn't even the problem, the problem is is that I feel like it breaks the flow of the scene. I think that whenever you add foreign language to this you should do translations in the beginning.
Now, as for this chapter I think it's REAALY good (but when aren't they good anyways? Lol.)
P.S. I don't think you should turn this into a three-sum relationship but I definetly think you should let them have their one night three-sum.
Hazellev chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
I have got to say this... I've been reading your story and it's freaking awesome but right now I just wanna punch Sasuke in the face for being a major baka.
Yummy S chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Honestly, I don't care if you drag this on! Its so intense and amazing, and, and, and fucking perfect! XD I love it so much, just... Please, please continue it... I saw that you haven't uploaded in a while, since MAY, and... I hope that you're not thinking about not continuing... I hope you do. This is just amazing! :)

(I LOVE IT TO PIECES!)
LatoyaLove13 chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Where are you! please dont forget this story
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
gaahhhhwww!that was so swwet and just amazing!i loved it so much!I cannot stop smiling :D like i am currently smiling my ass off right *fangirl scream* *happy dance* *fangirl jumps* it was just such an amazing ending i loved it so much it was perfect XD
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
oh gawd i started crying when i read the note. :( It was so these feels!You are amazing at like i was actualy there and i could feel wat naruto felt for sasuke wen he was telling him all of this. Thank you for writing this amazing of the only stories that are so good that i cry.
tigraneko515 chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
revenge is a bitch ! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha haahaha haha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha