Reviews for BoyLove:NarutoxSasuke - Roomies
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 26 . 4/19
Such a lovely story! Thank you for finishing it ( :
Lady Spain chapter 26 . 2/19
Aahhh freaking love this!
Beffo chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm sure this story had a sequel? Might be confused with a different story XD This is great btw!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 18 . 1/30
And I freakin love this story! Funny, sexy, sweet and interesting. I love how you made it light-hearted and fun while still adding in conflict.
I am looking forward to reading the rest :D
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
...hum... it's so strange ! I know your story, like I know the principal facts but I was totally know to the story Q I mean, reading it all, I wasn't feeling like I've already read it. Anyway. It's strange. But it was awesome, AWESOME!
This is immediately going into my favorites !

hiyana
Whyyyyyyy chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I FUCKING KNEW IT THERES INCEST
Wtf 0 chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Implied incest damn
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Naruto watching Sasuke while he put his hair up and noticing his slender and feminine his features was just like a scene straight out of a yaoi manga. That's not a compliment.

Yaoi has terrible tropes which unnecessarily feminize the so-called bottoms to make the stories be as close to a het relationship as possible. The fact that there even has to be a set top and bottom is all you need to know about how het-oriented yaoi actually is.

Actual heterosexual relationships are far less rigid than yaoi is, and actual women are far less stereotypically feminine than ukes are. You should never base how you write gay pairings off of yaoi. The yaoi tropes in this fic are turning me off so hard I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
I am sorry I have this much and have not said a word it's a great story
Keinan chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
Love it much. Thank fic
Ruan chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
First of all i luved it. Secondly i luv that u write so long for 1 chap coz all of the fits i read are short. Thirdly i always love a fic wit so must passion and emotion not like most fics that r just about them fucking. Fourthly u the best ever!
Jadaleet chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I loveeee your fanfiction. It creates so many emotions and tones. I never even considered Naruto x Sasuke before reading this! But now its my favorite ship! Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Ahhh this is so good so far I'm a little late but I bet the rest is good!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18/2016